chapter 15 faking a relationship

Y/n: what? Seriously?

Maddy: sorry y/n but my mom wants me to go. It's only for a week.

I hug her

Y/n: can't I go to? I'll miss ya alot more then I'm willing to admit.

Maddy: do you think I don't want you to come? Its the first thing I asked about but since it was short noticed you can't. Don't be mad.

Y/n: I'm not mad, just frustrated is all.

Maddy: I know y/n

She kisses me and a car horn beeps

Maddy: I got to go.

Y/n: promise you'll be back.

Maddy: you know I will.

Y/n: promise.

Maddy smiled

Maddy: I promise.

I kiss her and let her go I waved good bye. I had alot to think about. First was what am I gonna do cause not only did Maddy have a trip to goto

Second about what Maddy said she told me why she was so open about the whole sharing idea and I wish I can make not feel that way. But if she says this will I guess I can go long with it.

I mean I'm not opposed to it, but it's gonna be hard to keep them all happy.
Mentally and physically. But I do enjoy a challenge. And I do also care about bout them.

Everyone else was either out of town or busy. I sighed.

Y/n: Soo bored, welp last person I can call.

I dialed up Sarah, while It rang I thought about it, me and sarah never really hung out except for the time during paint ball. We talked to each other but nothing else. She seemed to always busy least how she would say.

Sarah: hello? Y/n?

Y/n: you, what's up?

Sarah: nothing at the moment just not really doing anything.

Y/n: nice, I mean uh well not gonna sugar coat it. Kinda Alone at the moment everyone off doing something. Wanna hangout with me?

Sarah: geez idk seem like I was your last choice, kinda offended.

Y/n: what? Hey don't be like that, your always busy and kinda never hung out. I would have called you first otherwise.

Sarah: I'm kidding y/n. I'd looove to

Y/n: ah okay see I can't tell if your being sarcastic or not.

Sarah: *giggle* no seriously I would.

Y/n: I'll pick you up in a bit then. So like a hour?

Sarah: mhm sound's good.

Y/n: awesome

Call ends and y/n does what he needs to get ready.

Sarah's pov

Sarah: *yawn* mmm. Wonder what we're gonna do.

I Head to the shower Turing it on as the room became streamy

Sarah: me and y/n never really hung out before let alone just us, if I'm being honest with myself. I think I'm afraid.

He seems like really nice guy and he's been through so much. Kinda like me but I can't really compare to it. I just don't wanna I guess say the wrong thing and scare him off.

I quickly shake that thought.

Sarah: nah even if I did he wouldn't do that... Would he?

I got out the shower a dried off I looked in the mirror and felt on my breasts and ass, kinda of a habit I had.
I smile showing off my teeth then sighed people get scared by them.