My Truth

Everyone is made differently. Bakugou was made to be an asshole to everyone he has met. Kirishima was made to be my ray of sunshine. Mineta was made to be a perverted piece of crap. And me? I haven't been able to figure out what I was made for. Since I was little, I knew I was always a boy. No matter how many times my parents put me in a dress, I always found a way to change from the dress  into a shirt and jeans.

Hi, My name is Denki Kaminari, and I am trans.

Life at UA was always normal, Mineta trying to touch the girls, Kirishima trying to flirt with me, Bakugou and Midoriya making out in the corners, Todoroki being depressed. I never wanted life to change. That was until the incident happened...

It was a normal night at the dorms. We were having a party to celebrate it being the end of our 1st Year. Sero, of course him being as dumb as me, decided to buy some alcohol for our party, telling us it was just some "grape juice made from minetas grapes". Of course, Mineta started to scream at fucking everybody, and Bakugou shut him up by throwing him into the wilderness of outside and using his quirk.

"Wow Kacchan, your so cool!" Midoriya yelled at his boyfriend, as Bakugou walked back to Midoriya.

I don't really remember much after that. I could remember me, Kirishima, and Sero were drunk as fuck, and we were dancing. I also remember Kiri dancing on me, but that was nothing compared to what happened.

Sometime during the party, Bakugou pulled me aside, and into the hallway. He had this look on his face. He looked pissed, he looked angry. He suddenly started punching me in the chest and on my stomach.

"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DANCE WITH KIRISHIMA? HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY BOYFRIEND, BUT I GOT STUCK WITH DEKU!"

After he started screaming, I remembered hearing crying, and seeing the silhouette of a person running towards me.

Pain, the alcohol, and my tiredness made me pass out.

I could still hear, and the last thing I heard was a tiny whisper that Kirishima said.

'D-denki, if you can hear me, I want you to know that I love you and I want to be your rock."

(Yes I did make a Steven Universe reference, FIGHT ME)

A/N So, I am really excited to start working on this fan fiction, and I hope you enjoy it! I can answer any question in the comments!