Coming Out to Him

"Kaminari, why do you keep running into Recovery Girls office? You didn't leave anything there." Kirishima said, as he ran behind me.

I knew if my secret got out, it could put an end to me becoming a hero. As far as I know, other than Midoriya, there are no other transgender heros in the world. Even if I did become a hero, I would still feel and be the same thing: worthless.

After I ran into Recovery Girls office, I noticed she was in there, so I quickly ran up to her desk, and explained how I had left my Testosterone shot in my dorm, and how I needed to take it. She told me that I needed to be more responsible, and I promised her I wouldn't.

She then gave a the syringe that had my Testosterone in it. As I injected it into my arm I heard a voice call out to me.

"Denks, I didn't know that you we're a diabetic."

I quickly turned around, and threw the syringe in the trash can.

I knew I should've told him before this whole incident. He probably would yell at me like my dad did. What if he refuses to be my friend? What if this ruins our friendship. Y'know, fuck it, i'll tell him.

"Kiri, i'm not diabetic." I said quickly.

I saw the expression on his face change from confused to concerned. I knew he would understand if I did one thing.

"Kiri, I-I've been nervous to admit this, b-but" I stop speaking, and I take my shirt off, revealing my binder. He started to understand, and he ran up to me. It confused me until he grabbed me by the waist, and hugged me. He started crying, and i've gotta admit, I teared up myself.

"I-I don't care if you are male, female, trans, or nonbinary, I w-would love you either way."

After he said that, he grabbed my hand, and we walked to the dorms together.

A/N Thank you so much for reading! 

So... this story now has 200 reads. Jesus Christ guys, I am so fucking happy that you love this story, and I am excited to finish it. 

I'm sorry this was a day late, I have 4 hour rehearsals on Fridays, and I was so tired. Anyways, i'll see you guys in the next chapter.

<3 Author-Kun