Texting

Marihana p.o.v.
Summer pushed the door to the diner open and walked in like a boss everyone's attention turning to us.

I walked over to a table and took a seat glancing around the diner to see that no one stopped looking at us.

"You okay?" Katherine asked, plopping down beside me.

"Hmm" I nodded.

The waitress Liza came in our direction and handed us menus.

"How may I help you?" She asks.

"Can we have pancakes , bacon and eggs with orange juice, please" Elizabeth said sweetly.

"Oh and French toast" Katherine adds.

"I'll be back with your order" Liza said walking away.

"Look who just arrived" Ashley points behind us.

Katherine and I turned around to see Xavier and his friends entering the diner.

His eyes scanned the room before landing on me and he smirked.

I blushed turning back around quickly.

"Anna" Elizabeth smirks wiggling her fingers at me. "You like him"

"Likes who" Summer suddenly was interested.

"That cute guy, over there" Elizabeth points at Xavier and I dragged her hand away.

"Xavier!" Summer exclaims and Ashley throws her hand over her mouth.

"You know he's a player right" Ashley reminds.

"I know" I agreed.  "It's not like I wanna marry him or anything"

"You just wanna fuck him" Katherine said bluntly.

I gasped. "No!"

"Who are they anyways" Elizabeth asks.

"The most popular boys in school... and town. They're the golden boys of Winstead High and the football, basketball and track team. You have Jackson the arrogant rich boy with anger issues, Alejandro he's the quiet one but don't let that fool you. He's just as arrogant and evil as his friends. Xavier the charming, funny, sneaky, heartbreaker. Conner the worst of the worst. He's full of charm, he's arrogant, rude, sadistic and cruel. And now Damien; the conniving, venomous, evil, sadistic playboy and a son of a bitch!" Ashley listed out saying there names with pure hatred.

"You have history with them?" Katherine asks.

"Yeah, kind of" Ashley mumbled. "I had a friend Krista. She was nice and caring with a big heart" Ashley chuckled lightly.

"What happened" Elizabeth leaned over the table to face Ashley.

"She met Damien" Ashley said. "They started dating and Krista fell in love with him. I warned her not to trust him but she wouldn't listen. So he was having a party at his house and never invited her so because I was going I brought her along. She caught him having sex with another girl and freaked out. Damien did nothing other than laugh at her saying he could give less about her or her feelings. She cried and cried after going back to Damien repeatedly for another chance"