Imelda

Marihana p.o.v.
I was about to knock on Summer's front door when Mr. Rodriguez pulled it open. "Rihanna" He smiled, and pulled me into a hug.

"Hi Mr. Rodriguez" I smiled at him sincerely after we pulled away.

"Come in" he stepped aside leaving the door open for me. I walked into the house and turned to look at him

"Bye" I waved as he left.

"Anna" Summer called. I walked into the living room to see her seated on the couch.

"My parents are at work so I came to hang with you" I said, plopping down beside her and stared at the TV.

"Anna" Brandon smiled as he saw me. I pulled him into my arms as he sat down beside me.

"Bran you look so big" I said, pulling back at arms length to get a better look at him.

"Yeah, you haven't seen me in three years" He says.

"True" I nodded. "So are you going to Winstead.. or somewhere else" I asks.

"Haven't decided yet" Brandon said.

"You better not choose Winstead" Summer declared with a pointed look that was directed  at him. "So, Anna I thought you were going to a party tonight"

I sighed leant back in the couch. "I'm not going anymore" I stated.

"Brandon give us some privacy" Summer said and he got up reluctantly then left.

"Why aren't you going?" She asks, spinning on her side to look at me.

"Xavier will be there" I let out a loud sigh. Summer looked at me with raise brows.

"I thought you two were...you know..."

"Dating" I finished for her.

"Fake" she pointed out.

"He punched Chad and I called him an asshole" I revealed. "He's kind of not talking to me"

"You kind of, have to talk to each other" Summer says. I know that.  "Well, I'm bored and in the party mood so let's go"

"You're always in a party mood" I groaned as she dragged me off the couch and to the stairs.

"Let's get you out of these hideous things and into something sexy"

**
Summer and I made our way through the dancing bodies of teenagers. The smell of vomit made me gag. "This is really tight" I groaned pulling at the latex material.

"The skirt looks hot on you" Summer says pulling my hands away from it. "Leave it"

"There's Xavier" I spotted him at the bar with some blonde bimbo. It made me feel this unusual feeling in my stomach.

"Go talk to him while I see if Jackson's here" Summer demanded before making her way into the kitchen.

I look around the room suddenly noticing that Reina and her friends were watching me.