Game

Ashley p.o.v.
The game started already our school at two while Kensington at one. The kids were screaming with excitement while the coach yelled at the referee for some extra point or some shit.

Anna sat beside me with her book in hand while Summer and Elizabeth sat behind us. Katherine went to get us drinks.

"Why are you studying?" I ask.

"I'm not studying, I'm looking over these notes I got" Anna replied her eyes glued to the book.

I snatch the books from her hands earning a glare. "You can study at home" I declared. "This is supposed to be fun. So have fun"

"I don't know why I'm even here" Anna says, looking up at me. "I hate football and you hate the whole team"

"I do hate the team but I don't hate the school" I pointed out. They scored another goal and I cheered.

"Go team!" Summer shouted from behind me.

"Can we go?" Anna asks. "Let's go to the movies or something?"

"After the game" Lizzie says. "We're leading"

"Fine, I'm going to go find Katherine?" Anna passes by me and goes down the steps.

"Where is she anyways?" Lizzie asks and I shrug. "She should be back by now"

The referee blew the whistle signalling half time. "I'll go help Anna find her"

I ran down the steps and towards where I saw Anna last. I searched around until my eyes landed on her standing beside the staircase looking at something.

"Yow Anna" I called. I ran up to her side and stared at her face. Her mouth was open and her eyes were wide.

I turned to look at what she was glancing at and my mouth fell open too.

There stood Katherine pressed against the staircase with Conner going to town on her lips.

Shouldn't he be on the field?

It looks like she's trying to push him away. Her hands were shoving his shoulders but Conner didn't even bulge.

"Holy shit!" I crossed my arms over my chest, smiling.

Katherine finally pushed him away, well Conner pulled back. She used the back of her hand to wipe her lips and Conner smirked.

She glanced around until her eyes fell on us and I swear she almost fainted.

"Wow" I smirked. "What have you been upto?"

"Uh- Um" Katherine straightens her hair and shirt. "I-I was going to get drinks, but got distracted"

"I can see that" I chuckled. I look over at Anna to see her still spaced out.

I snapped my fingers in front of her eyes and she came back to reality. "Well, I'm out of here" I said turning around to leave.

Anna stood there still and I grabbed her shoulder and dragged her along with him. "Why weren't you down Katherine's throat about Conner?" Anna asks.