He Knew

Yo ignored Pha's intent gaze all the way out of the hotel, and even when the whole group stopped for lunch. He sat between Forth and Park, determined to let Pha realize how much his assumptions had hurt Yo's feelings. Ming was sitting across the table, and pulled out his phone, asking Forth if he could take a picture. Forth leaned a bit towards Yo who popped his head behind Forth and over his shoulder, smiling cheekily at the camera.

 Forth leaned a bit towards Yo who popped his head behind Forth and over his shoulder, smiling cheekily at the camera

Two tables away, one person was watching the whole thing with a white knuckled grip on his utensils. Kit shook his head, carefully prying Pha's fingers loose and setting the fork and spoon on the tabletop. Beam slyly typed a message into his phone and sent it before pretending to focus back on his food.

Forth felt his phone go off in his pocket and pulled it out, swallowing a laugh when he saw Beam's LINE.

Beam: Don't look now, but a certain Campus Moon wants to murder you with his fork and spoon.

Forth: I'm not scared of him.

Beam: I didn't tell you to be. Just saying, he's pretty steamed about how cosy you and Yo look. ;)

Forth: Stop winking at me, he did that pose himself.

Beam: You leaned towards him.

Forth: So?

Beam: That was an invitation, if I do say so myself. :P

Forth: --__-- First the winking, now you're sticking your tongue at me. What are you, a child?

Beam: ^_^

Forth: Evil child

Beam: You love me

Forth: Maybe, maybe not

Beam: *gasp* How cruel!

Forth: Drama queen

Beam: Excuse you, that's drama KING

Forth: The expression is drama queen. Bite me.

Beam: Ooo~, kinky. ;) I like it.

Forth: *rolls eyes* Shut up, or I'll come over there and eat you in front of everyone.

Beam: I dare you! You don't have the nerve.

Forth lifted his head from his phone, smirking. Beam was biting his lower lip, shoulders shaking slightly from suppressed laughter. Forth shook his head, glancing at Yo.