Prologue

[This book will be in Lisa's POV, if there is a change, it will be mentioned]

Going to school has never been harder.

I was dragging my feet on the floor as I grudgingly walked towards the bathroom room.

I already miss my bed.

I looked at the mirror at my disheveled hair, with eye-bags as dark as the night sky. I yawned deeply and drowsily picked up my toothbrush to begin my day.

after half-heartedly brushing my pearly white teeth, I walked to the dining room, hoping to have something nice to eat today.

But as always, it was cereal.

After a quick shower, I was ready to start my day. You see, I don't really have an interesting life.

All I did was eat, study and sleep. It was a never-ending routine.

I smiled when I saw my neighbor, Kim Jisoo wave at me with a heart-shaped smile.

"How you doing?" she asked cheekily, noticing my sloth behavior.

I grinned "You know, same old same old." from the corner of my eye, I noticed her brother, Seokjin walking with his own friends.

The jerks.

He himself was one of the sweetest guys I have ever known, with a hilarious sense of humor. But his friends, oh! I could write a book all about how much I hated them.

Let's begin with Kim Namjoon, shall we? The walking dictionary they call him, his tall figure stands confident in the class room during speeches. His hair was always combed back neatly, he was a geek and a complete dork, one of the more like-able ones of the group.

Let's move on to Jeon Jungkook, the Class President. He managed to butter his way to that position, I assume. Although sweet, he is extremely cocky of his position. Handsome and smart (not as much as Namjoon), I admit.

Min Yoongi, the quiet one. If you ever messed with him, it's game over for you. The definition of "if looks could kill". His whole presence is intimidating and nobody but the 6 can mess with him without getting pulverized.

And then we have Kim Taehyung, the loud elephant. The kid who would randomly pull out a saxophone out off nowhere just to flex that he knows how to play it. He smiles all the time. But with girls, oh but with girls, he's like a chair--still and unable to talk.

Jung Hoseok, the most loud, obnoxious and cocky person I have ever met. Talent runs in his blood and he's not afraid to mention it--a few hundred times. He's got the most energy out of all of them, a little coffee goes a long way for him. According to Jisoo, he is the heart-throb of our school, but I don't think so.

And to end it off Park Jimin, the one who'd pitch wood into the fire. A total Regina George. He wants it, he's got it, from a lambo to diamond coated gucci earrings. He's the typical rich kid, who's misuseful of his parents' position. Extremely manipulative, he convinced the teacher that he completed his homework when he did not. I don't know how he did it.

And did I mention they're all dance gods?

Jisoo followed my line of vision, and smirked "I told you Jimin was handsome! Don't tell Chaeyoung I told you so!"

Ah Chaeyoung!

My best friend since preschool, how we met is stupid and cute.

One of the guys "accidently" threw their peanut butter and jelly sandwich at her, and it got all over her hair. I was the only one who offered to help. She looked at me with her tear-filled eyes as if I was God. We still laugh about that till this day.

She's my best friend for life, even more than Jisoo.

And did I mention she's Jimin's twin sister? Very believable right? Atleast she's more modest than him.

"Yeah right!" I rolled my eyes, watching as Chaeyoung ran towards us, with the most bright expression I have seen on her.

"Guys! Have you heard about the upcoming dance competition? Li you should totally sign up! Jennie also thinks it's a good idea!" Chaeyoung said, shoving her phone on my face.

Kim Jennie, the most humble, cutest person you'll ever see. Everything about Jennie screams "Stay away!" at first, but once you get closer to her, you can tell that she's not actually as rude as she looks. A supporting girl, with a lot of enthusiasm. The only one who doesn't go to school with us, though. As in we go to the same school but she doesn't go with us.

I picked the phone up, observing it closely.

The Annual Dance Competition!

Students are given an opportunity to show off their dance skills! Are you good at dance? If so, give your names to Momo or Jongin, heads of the Dance Club!

"That isn't actually a bad idea." I smiled slyly to myself.