Her Untold Story (A Short Story)

•✤𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉 ℯ𝓁𝓈ℯ 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝓈𝒽ℯ ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓇 𝒶𝓈𝓀 𝒻ℴ𝓇?✤•

Sara, a sixteen year old, anonymous entity, was always surrounded by two-faced people. And being an introvert wasn't of much help to her either. "She is really rude." "Stay away from her." "I don't really get positive vibes from her." Were the comments she always came across. When all she ever craved for was a simple, "Will you be my friend?"

Her life was complicated. Her guiding angels were together, but still far away. Noticing the almost torn string between them, she stepped up only to get painted blotches across her canvas. Those scars made her look alien to us. But what was left unseen was the fact that all of them held a different story. I don't necessarily mean physical scars. In the midst of this ocean of a chaos, we tend to forget that we cannot alter what has been done, but we can always sculpt what has to come.

"What is that heinous crime I committed to deserve this?"- She cried. Have you not heard that nothing in this universe is perfect? Even twins aren't perfectly alike. If anything, almighty is just protecting her, wants her to see the amount of cruelty this sphere has to offer.

Like everyday, she sat on the flight of stairs of her school, pondering everything. Joining the pieces. She was a self-taught writer. Each and every work of hers described a beautified perception of this world, when her reality was far from that. Speaking of her works, a new idea for a prose clicked in her mind. She rummaged through her bag only to find her diary missing. She panicked just as a boy, probably of her age, approached her and crouched beside her. Sara looked at him with a puzzled expression. Why would someone come to her? He scratched the back of his neck and held out his hand. There sat her diary. "Um, hey. I'm Jakhi. I read your write-ups, they were so good. You're amazing!"

🏵🏵🏵

~Ź