Rainy Season

'As much as I hate to say this, Seokjin-ah but you two should break up.'

'It's not about having a dating ban or not. It's about her own safety. Remember our staff almost got hit by a flying shoes because you act playfully with her?'

'I'm worried about her. Noona is my friend too.'

'I know, you've been careful all this time, but what will we do with these photos?'

...

Seokjin ruffled his already messy hair after being haunted once again by the voices two days ago when an anonymous sealed envelope was suddenly appeared in Namjoon backpack.

He still remembered how surprised he was and also the members when they opened it. It was filled with photos of him and his girlfriend when they were together.

Something that shocked them the most was the photos were taken in every date that they were on, which means that they had been stalked since the beginning of the year.

In one photo, he saw himself kissing his girlfriend, feeling cheerful and loved.
The other one showing how they held hands and laughed, probably because he said something silly.
On another he saw a message, with a red ink and a big crossed sign in the face of her.

"Dump her or else we will do something about it!!!"

He picked up one photo of her close-up face, he knew the day when this photo was taken. She was waiting for him to get the food that he had prepared for their midnight supper.

They always in his or her house to hang out, if they want to go out, it will always be at 2 or 3 am in the morning, avoiding people catch them together.

But that was not enough.

They got caught.

And he must not avoid the threat, because the safety of his girlfriend is at stake. He knew that he will not always be able to protect her, and if he failed, it would be unforgiven.

"ARRGGHHH"

He harshly hit the table and the photos scattered everywhere.

.
.
.

One week ago, in her apartment.

"The rainy season is starting!" She talked too excited, making the boyfriend giggles. He was making two hot chocolates because they were drenched in rain at the entrance.

"And what's so special about this rain? You seem so excited. You never this excited when you talk about me."

Moon Byulyi, the girlfriend chuckles a little. If only he knew how she talk about him in front of her members, he will not jealous of the rain.

"I love rains. I don't mind running and drenched like before."

"Why?" He gave one cup. "Be careful baby, it's hot." The girl smiled and nodded.

They walked to the living room and sat on the couch facing a large window.

"I don't know why." zoned out, watching the tiny droplets of rain chasing each other on the window. He was stunned, looked on her with amusement, dazzled on her beautiful face looking out to the window. She was simply breathtaking.