CHAPTER 1

Maanvi POV

"Hi guys , this your happy and cheerful Maanvi Gupta and welcome back to my channel. Today I'm going to be answering some of your lovely people's questions . So let's jump right in. so— ."I'm interrupted by my annoying roommate whom I love very much but not right now! bragging into my room." Jaanvi I was filiming ya !" she gives me look. "filiming wilming chod . Anu I need your help right now ASAP" (leave your filming now). I just nod for her to continue. " I need your help in selecting my dress for the date . Dhruv said he is taking me out tomorrow and I don't have the perfect dress. HELP! jaldi jaldi chal mere sath( fast, fast come with me)."

She just drags me by my hand into her room which is currently a mess with all her clothes thrown all over her bed and on the floor . " so, where is my Jeju ( brother-in-law)taking you?" she blushes " don't call him that and he just told that it's a picnic date and also we might go to watch a movie and then simple dinner.so.." I smile and go through her mess and find a simple yet classy dress for her . but she didn't like it . so she just drags me out to go for shopping.

We go to the nearest mall on my scooty.An hour of me getting dragged around to each shop , I had enough " Jaanu please lets eat something na I'm so hungry" we stop at "Burger King" and finially I get to take a break. We start shopping again and we go into a store and Jaanvi takes few dresses to try and I sit near the dressing room. She comes out wearing a lacy dress which is so revealing and I made a face " that's a complete NO and your going to park not a club." She goes to try on the next dress. This time she comes out wearing some dress like some elementary school girl would wear. I make a "X" with the hands and shake my head NO. She just stomps her foot and goes to try an other one. I just can't handle her choice of clothes. I go and search for a simple but classy dress for her. I find a cute sundress and take it out of the rack. I go and throw the dress on Jaanu's face for her to try on. She comes out within few minutes .I guessed it right! It suits her perfectly and also it doesn't expose too much skin. By looking at her face I can tell she is satisfied with the dress. So we take the dress and look around for a bit.

Finally at the end of the day Jaanu has her perfect dress and also 10 bags of extra clothes. I'm not gonna lie I brought 2 casual outfits for myself. While going back home we stop at a Chat Bandar and eat some chat and panipuri ( indian street food) . After going home Jaanvi goes into her room to set her clothes and I go into my room.

At the end of the day, I didn't feel like filming so I start searching for my blog ideas and topics. After an hour filled with ideas, I have all of them written down in a notebook for future. As it was almost dinner time I make some light dinner for both of us as we were so tried and full . We eat together and call it a day as we both were tired and also Jaanu has to get up early.

The next day was pretty much a lazy day as Jaanvi was out with Dhruv and I was alone in the house, so I spent my day reading some novels for my blog and just watching Netflix, Nothing special was there. That's how I spend my day and go back to bed early. I guess Jaanvi came around 10:00 in the night as I heard the door and the sound of the keys.

Hi guys! Thanks for reading the book. You can let me know your thoughts and opinions in the comments section and if u like it please vote. Every reader is appreciated. This is a new thing I wanted to challenge myself in the new year. Hope you enjoy it.
Ashley ❤