CHAPTER 9

ISHAAN'S POV

I run out immediately to look for the girl but I couldn't see it. I feel disappointed and just get in the car and go home and as working times were over so the employees could also go home. I go home and clean up and just lie on the bed. how much I try also I can't get the girl out of my mind and heart whom I meet 5 years ago....... 

FLASHBACK..........

I wake up to my alarm's buzzing noise. the screen displays 5:00 am. I groan and wake up from the bed. I do my usual routine and get ready by 8:00 am. Today I'm so excited as I would be joining my dream college today. Today is the orientation in IIT Delhi. I and ma go as papa is out on a business trip. It takes only half an hour to reach and as soon as I enter, I have this weird feeling of home. " kha-ha  Kho Gaye? ( where are you lost)  " ma asks me smiling as she already knows the answer, I just smile and we go into the auditorium for the orientation.

soon the orientation starts and the principle and heads of the college talk and 2 teachers give us a presentation on rules and regulations of the college and various facilities in the college that a student could use. 

After an hour of the presentation, we were told to take a look at the campus while the parents had to stay back.  I go and see some of the classes and the library and I go to the canteen area. I could see a lot of students in that area. I guess it was a lunch break and there were a lot of seniors. I go a little further and I hear shouting and I look forward and saw a girl was fighting with some boys. I think that the boys were seniors. I was about to go to help her but before I could do that, I see the girl slap one of the boys and stand up for her. I was amazed and aww- stuck, but my attention was caught by something on her neck. I concentrate more and I see that it was a tattoo that was beautifully designed in my sense. by the time I come into my senses, the girl disappeared.

I run to the spot where she was and I accidentally stamp on something. I look down to see a beautiful bracelet, I bend down and pick it up. I look around to see if I can find the girl but I couldn't see her. I look at the bracelet and see that "M" letter is engraved into it. I think this is the first time I was so attracted to a girl. And I was lost in my thought...

I feel my phone vibrating in the pocket and look to see its ma " hello ma! I'm near the canteen area I'm coming to the main entrance. " I say  " hai beta I'm coming, wait there,
" ma says on the phone. I wait near the entrance."  soon my mom comes. "beta Ek photo tho lo ( take at least one photo ) " ma pushes me and takes my photo. 

we go home after taking the photo and ma like the college so much. as soon as I go home I lie down on the bed for some time on my phone scrolling randomly through my feeds. after an hour or so I go down and see my mom in the kitchen preparing dinner. at around 8:00 pm my dad comes home and by the looks of it, he is in a bad mood.  throughout the dinner, we don't talk much. it was only us three as my siblings were with my grandpa and grandma. After dinner, as I was going up to my room, my dad calls to his study .  " papa Kya Hua? ( dad what happened)"I ask him sitting down on the chair. " beta how was the college. pasand Aaya? ( did you like it)". I have a wide smile on my face. " I liked it very much,  it is my dream college papa". we talk about the company stuff and I go to my room and pack my bag for tomorrow as I couldn't contain my excitement. I lay on the bed staring at the bracelet in my hand and thinking about the girl. soon I fall into the dreamland.

ISHAAN'S OUTFIT

Hi guys. Here is another chapter of Inked With Love. Thanks for reading and if u have any suggestions leave it in the comments section below. Don't forget to vote if you like it.
Lots of love
Ashley ❤