CHAPTER 37

MAANVI'S POV

I wake up the next morning with headache and fever. I see Jaanvi sleeping beside. I cover her with a blanket and go to wash my face as I don't want my parents to find out that I had a breakdown. I go outside to see my mom in the kitchen making breakfast as it was almost 8 in the morning. I greet them and make myself a coffee. I take the support of the kitchen slab to support myself. I go and sit on the table with my coffee.

I finish my coffee and rest my head on the table to stop and headache. Jaanvi comes and sits next to me with her coffee. Suddenly someone rings the doorbell and knocks loudly on the door. I was confused as to who came as I wasn't expecting anyone. My dad gets up and goes near the door. "MAANU!"I hear Yash shout from the other side of the door. I sign to open the door to my dad. " hello uncle" I hear Yash saying and footsteps approaching us. I look up and give a weak smile to Yash and I lie back down as I was feeling dizzy. Jaanvi introduces Yash to my parents and Jaanvi takes me to the room to lie down. Yash comes in my room and closes the door behind as Jaanvi is also there in the room. Yash looks at me with a serious face " maanu did you cry last night ?" he says and I quickly shake my head " Don't lie maanu, your eyes are red and puffy " I just look at my hand's on my lap as they seem more interesting than answering Yash's question.

After a few minutes of silence, Yash speaks again "Ishaan called me yesterday. He was worried that he couldn't get in touch with you " I immediately search for my phone and only to realize that I turned it off yesterday after I spoke to Jaanvi. "what happened maanu?" he asks making me burst into tears again. I tell him the whole thing and Yash puts a shocked expression " maanu don't worry we will think of a plan. Ishaan also booked a flight early morning to come here after he couldn't reach you."

After an hour Yash goes and I immediately call Ishaan and jaanu excuses herself and goes outside to give me privacy. " hello. Anu, Are you okay? I couldn't get hold of you yesterday. Is everything alright angel ?" Ishaan asks as soon as he lifts the call. I couldn't stop my tears "I-i- I'm ok. Ish-Ishaan I have something important to tell you " I say trying to stop crying to talk. I narrate the whole thing to him " Angel listen to me. stop crying. stay strong. I'm coming in the evening and I'll talk to your parents and everything will be alright. Wait for a little longer angle." Ishaan says in an assuring voice that I clam down listening to his voice. Jaanvi comes back inside and takes the phone from me " Anu has a fever. Let her sleep for now come in the evening " Jaanvi says on the phone and cuts it.

ISHAAN'S POV

Currently, I'm on a flight to go back to Delhi to be with my angel. Yesterday I was very anxious as I couldn't get hold of her and I immediately booked a flight to go back the next day. Before I could go I had a meeting and my mom called and also asked me to come which made me suspicious but I didn't focus on it. As I was waiting for my flight, maanvi called, and at first, I was relieved that she called but when I heard her break down, my heart pained hearing her. The whole flight I was anxious.

I go directly to my home and I thought I would freshen up and directly go to maanvi's house. My plans all failed when I saw my family in the living room of my house. It's weird as they are there here as they don't come often here. "ma, pa what are you doing here?" my mom looks at me and comes and hugs me. I accept the hug but I look my siblings asking them what is happening and both of them smile " we are getting bhabhi ( sister-in-law ) " Aaru says and Vihaan nods. I look at them and it suddenly clicks." WHAT?" I shout and look at my mom and dad. " ma I can't marry. I already have someone that I want to marry " everyone looks shocked. " No beta tomorrow we are going to see your future bride and we are going ring shopping right now, " my mom says in a strict voice and I shake my head " no ma please I only want to marry her. I can't marry anyone. I love her mom " I take my mom's hands in my hands and look at her. "Ishaan you can't say NO, they are coming from Hyderabad and tomorrow we are going and if you don't like her then don't marry but we are going tomorrow and if you say NO, then I will never speak to you. " mom emotionally blackmails me. " ok but can you go with Aaru and Vihaan. I have to go somewhere in the evening" I say thinking I could skip it and go to maanvi in the evening. " NO." she pushes me towards my room " Get ready fast we will have lunch outside"

We go to a fancy hotel and eat lunch and I was thinking about ways to go meet Maanvi. I didn't eat anything saying I had it on the airplane. I slowly sneak out and call Yash to go to Maanvi's house in the evening. I call maanvi " Angel, can you do me a favor? " she just hums " Angel don't panic but Ma has arranged some girl and I have to see her tomorrow. I'm sorry I can't make it today. I'm telling you this and can you please trust me, please. We will be together forever. This is just a small challenge for our love. I'll come tomorrow as soon as possible and we will tell our parents ok. I told Yash to come. Please stay strong for me until I come "I say in one breath. I hear a small ok from her but I'm still worried about her.

We go to Tanishq jewelers and my mom goes to the sections of the ring and pulls me and asks me to choose one but I wasn't interested. " Ma you only select one" I say and go on the other side. as I was looking through the store one ring instantly caught my eye. I was staring at the ring and imagining it on my Angel. I secretly buy the ring and ask them to engrave "MY ANGEL" on the ring. As I finish buying my mom and says "I didn't find the ring we are going to another store. I nod and follow her but as she was looking I go back to the shop to the ring and a beautiful necklace and as I was exiting the shop Aaru catches me with the bag " Is it for my bhabi you love?" I nod and I hind in the car where my mom can't find it.

*NEXT DAY*

I wake up and message maanvi that I will come as soon as possible. My parents and siblings slept here. I do my daily workout and as I was drinking coffee my mom comes down after waking everyone up. " Wear a nice suit from your collection. I want you to look presentable " Ma says and goes to make breakfast.

Within half an hour I come down in a suit which my mom placed it on the bed when I was in the washroom. We eat breakfast together and I stay quiet the whole time and everyone keeps talking among themselves. I didn't feel like eating so I eat very little and I go and sit on the sofa. I open my phone and message maanvi "angel just a few hours and I'll come to you. stay safe ". I open my gallery to see our photos and seeing them lifted my mood. "Ishaan lets go " Ma shouts from the room and she comes down with various gifts in her hand.

I go down and get my car from the garage as I was driving. The whole way there I wasn't paying much attention to where we were going as I will not be coming again. But so was I wrong. As I was following the GPS and as we take the last turn I suddenly realize the familiar street and I stop in front of the house and just sit there in shock. I snap out of my thoughts and I get out of the car and just stare at my mom. My mom just gives me a smile and says " you told me you will marry the person you love so let's go and get the date fixed. " I smile and run to hug my mom and keep on repeating "thank you " She just rubs my back and lets me go. I realize that we have come from the other side and not the route I usually come. I smile and enter the house.  

Hi guys, here is another chapter of Inked With Love. I was veery excited to post this chapter. I'm very sad that only 2 chapters are left.😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 Don't forget to vote if you like the story and if you have any suggesstions leave it in the comments. 

I'm very excited to tell  you that the book has crossed2.6k readrs. Thank you for supporting this book.❤❤❤❤❤

Lots Of Love,

Ashley