6

It'd been two weeks since the guys left for Spain and things were going smoothly with work, school, and Nate. I did as he asked; part-time, his mail, packages, and messages. Nate's home was amazing as well as the beautiful interior. It's a modern house with a white and charcoal interior, like the Audi. I would take his packages into his office and lock them up in there, then take a look around the house to make sure everything was good.

Me: Just stopped by your place, everything's good, Audi, Benz, and the Cayenne...

He has a silver 1959 Mercedes Benz 190SL with brown leather interior, that is stunning and in great condition, a 2018 matte black Porsche Cayenne with red interior, and the grey Audi R8.

Nate: Thank you, see you in a couple of days :) Bring the Cayenne with you, have some things for the office.

On Thursday, Nate had some mail and magazines delivered, I put the mail in his office and kept the magazines. I look at the covers of them and see Nate's handsome face on the cover of a magazine, "What the fuck." I mutter and take a picture of it.

Me: why is your gorgeous face the cover of this?!

Nate: I'll explain tomorrow after you pick me up and I thoroughly fuck you

On Friday morning, once I was dressed in my plaid skirt suit with a white turtleneck and white sneakers, I headed over to Nate's to switch cars. As I waited for them to land, I sipped on a latte and read through the interview Nate had done with the magazine. It made me wonder when he took these pictures or did this interview. It must've been after what happened in Atlanta, there was a day he was gone all day.

I focused on the cover and other pictures he took for the magazine. Wow, this man is fucking hot, not a single flaw on his handsome face and gorgeous body.

I lean my hip against the car with my arms crossed and magazine in hand as the jet landed. John steps out first waving at me. Five minutes later Nate walks towards me, a huge smile on his lips, "You look lovely." He hugs me and kisses my cheek, "Missed ya." Nate sees the magazine in my hand and laughs, "How about I get everything into the car and I explain over breakfast, I'm starving Cara."

"Stop calling me that." I roll my eyes, my mom used to call me Cara whenever I was in trouble.

"It was an interview about my business and lifestyle." He shrugs and looks out of the window from the iHop we sat in, "I've done many interviews for magazines about my life, career, and tattoos." On the way to his house, he seemed a bit irritated but that could just be the jetlag, "I'm just gonna shower and check my packages quick. C'mon." Once Nate closes the front door, he turns me around, kissing me deeply, "I've missed these lips." He groans.

My fingers find their way into his freshly cut hair, "And I've missed yours on my body."

Nate walks us towards his room, picking me up and I wrap my legs around his waist, "Let's shower?" Nate asks and I nod eagerly, he smiles against my neck. Nate lets me down and we undress quickly, jumping into the warm shower. Nate pushes me against the glass door, "Tell me what you want."