39

"Morning Mommy." I slowly open my eyes and turn to find Rosalia and Nate standing on my side of the bed.

"Good morning princess and morning daddy," I smile and stretch my sore body.

"Daddy made breakfast." Rosalia jumps on the bed.

"Please tell me you didn't burn breakfast?" I tease Nate.

He slaps my ass with a smile, "No, now get up."

I walk down to the kitchen, finding Art, Vicky, and the kids, "Italia buongiorno, qualche dolore stamattina?" (Italia good morning, any soreness this morning?) Art flashes me a smirk.

"Mio Dio, ora devo ascoltarlo anche in Italiano?" (My God, now I have to listen to you in Italian too?) I groan, "Buongiorno Vicky. Hi babies." I kiss Nadia and Nico on their heads. I turn to Nate, "Who else is coming?" I whisper.

"Tutta la squadra, vai a cambiarti perche sembri una merda Italia." (The whole crew, go change cause you look like shit Italia.) Art snickers.

I grab a pancake and throw it at Art, "Shut up." I chuckle, "Stronzo, sei dieci volte più fastidioso." (Asshole, you're ten times more annoying.)

"I swear." Nate huffs, "Yea, Antonio, John, Lucky, Mattia, and Ian are coming. I called for a meeting."

I say hi to my parents, siblings, John, Liv, Grayson, Oli, Lucky, and Ian as they come into the house. I sit back in my chair and watch everyone, I really missed this, our families being together. The past week has been surreal, being around my family once again and seeing my babies with their father, it really is amazing. Nate gets everyone's attention as we all sit at the dining table, "Well, I asked everyone here for a meeting. As you all know, I have a family now." He smiles at me and the twins, "I will be-"

Someone knocks and Nate furrows his eyebrows, "I'll get it." Art stands and opens the door, "Jen," Art groans.

I feel the blood leave my face, "Get the kids and go." Nate whisper-shouts. Oli and I quickly grab the twins and head to the basement. I stay close to the stairs and listen, "Jen." Nate says annoyed.

"Hey, I'm here with Lucky."

Nate scoffs, "Sorry but this is a family meeting. I don't recall you being family."

"Sorry Nate, I'll get her to go," Lucky lets out a chuckle.

"Now." Nate sternly says.

"Where's my Sorella Sienna?"

"Get the fuck out!" Nate shouts, "Next time you come unannounced, ti metto un cazzo di proiettile nel cranio." (I'll put a fucking bullet in your skull.) I shudder at his words and a couple of seconds later, Nate comes down, "Sorry guys, come up."

I hand Rosalia to Oli, "Give us a minute." Once they're upstairs I look at Nate, "What the hell was that?"

Nate sighs, "I didn't know she'd show up."

"No, that threat Nathaniel. Why would you say that?"

"I lost my temper." He mumbles as he looks away.

"Oh, so when you lose your temper with me, you're gonna put a bullet through my fucking skull? That's just fucking great Nathaniel!" I sarcastically retort.

"What, no! I would never-"

"Just drop it." I glare at him, "Next time you make threats around me or my children, you'll be the one with the fucking bullet through your skull!" I shove him and go upstairs. Everyone's eyes are wide when I come up.