EIGHT

Justice

"How you feeling?" I ask Kola trying to make conversation as we speed off from the lake. She had been very quiet since the last time I looked over at her.

"I'm ok just chillin'," she says looking over at me as I drive. "You actually being a gentleman I see," she said chuckling at me.

"I can be respectful when I want to be shawty. Not too hard," I say winking at her. "You want to come back to my crib or do you want to go home," I asked with pleading eyes. I know that question was a long shot but I just had to ask.

She bites her fingernails as if in deep thought.

"I can go back with you," she says shrugging her shoulders. I make a left turn and head on the way to my house.

Pulling up, I unlock my door and allow her to walk inside. I throw my jacket on the couch and lead her to my room. Rebel had texted me a couple of minutes ago letting me know that he wasn't at the house. I'm thankful for that.

"You tired?" I ask her.

"Nah not really," she begins to take her shirt off I'm guessing to change. "Do you want me to walk out or?" I ask.

"It's not that serious it's just a couple of titties," she says laughing. Looking over her body she has a nice structure. I walk over to her causing her to jump a little bit. I couldn't wait anymore I had to have her.

"I'm not gon hurt you," I mumble running my hands along her sides. She jumps at my cold touch.

"Your hands are freezing Justice," she says shivering.

I move my hands up slightly to her breasts, which are covered by a white bralette.

"Can I?" I ask rubbing my hands across. She nods in approval.

Removing the bra from the front reveals them. They pop out slightly. They're a nice shade, perfect for her skin color. Her areolas look perfect.

She begins to tug at my jeans. "Can I see?" she asked low enough for me to hear.

I simply nod. She grasps my belt buckle and proceeds to undo it. "Whew, why do I feel like I need to brace myself," she says chuckling.

"Maybe you should mama," I say smirking knowing how her reaction will be. This time nothing was on my except her and her body.

She pulls my boxers slightly, and gasps. I chuckle at her reaction.

"Can you take it?" I asked cocking my neck to the side.

"We'll see," she says taking a deep breath. I sit on the bed as she stands over me. She's so short, her titties fall directly in front of my face.

Taking control, she leans forward and pops one in my mouth. Wrapping my tongue around her soft nipples she moans softly. I wrap my arm around her waist and caress her other breast with my free hand. She only has on her underwear now so I can feel her start to get moist.

Once I've shown each titty some love, I flip us over and come face to face with in between her legs. I run my hand over her underwear. I can clearly see and feel that she is wet as hell.

"Can I?" I ask again just in case she didn't wanna go this far. She nods again giving me the go.

Slowly removing her underwear I kiss her upper thighs until I get closer to my real meal. Usually, I wouldn't eat a woman I don't know but her pussy looked too good to just pass up and who knows when I'll get this opportunity again.

I put my face in it and get to work. Sucking on her pearl made her go crazy and pull my hair which only making me go harder. I take one finger and pump in and out making her moan louder. As I add another one she winces, she's extra tight.