FORTY-ONE

Justice

Lazy night's memories were foggy. All I could remember is getting a text from Ashely saying that she thought her water had broke. When I got to the house she seemed fine and she gave me some tea to drink. I drank it and that's when I became loopy and was in bed with her and Winter then Kola walked in the room. I tried to tell her that I don't know what was happening but I couldn't get the words out. I was so thankful that she didn't leave me in that room but now she isn't talking to me.

I can understand why she's upset but she has to understand that I was drugged and I got something for both of them bitches because they got me fucked up. That shit was wrong as hell and low key got a nigga feeling violated. It's gon be hell to pay as soon as she drop my child.

"Love I fixed some food for you," I said to Kola as she walked in the kitchen. She just walked past me and to the fridge like I said nothing. "Kola I told you that girl told me her water had broke. I showed you the text why you not believing me?"

"The best thing you can do right now Justice is stop fucking talking to me." She said walking past me. She made sure to bump me in the process causing me to sigh. I really gotta do something to make it up to her because she was pissed.

I started to brainstorm ideas. I honestly hated it when Kola was mad at me. This wasn't my fault though and I was just as mad as her. I texted Parish to ask him what should I do to make it up to Kola. Maybe he can ask Dallas and she could give me something.

I was so pissed I decided to call Ashely just so I could threaten her.

"Hello," She answered happily.

"Bitch you and yo dumbass friend got life fucked up! As soon as you have my child I'ma whoop yo muthafucking ass! Dog ass lame-ass hoe," I yelled adding emphasis on I so she knows.

"Don't talk to me like that. You forget I control whether you see your daughter or not."

"Like hell, you do bitch how I'm feeling right now you won't even be around. Take it how you want. You got one more month and then it's me and you bitch. And tell Winter that I better not catch her ass out here in these streets cause it won't be nice."

"Your girl already fucked up our car."

"HA!" I laughed loudly. "That's not shit compared to what I'm gon do."

"Justice please," She started to cry. Ashely knew that I was so serious with her. That shit she did was so foul I can't even explain it. You gotta be a really fucked up individual to even think to do some shit like that.

"Don't cry now you wasn't crying when you did it," Kola came into my view with a dress on like she was going somewhere. "I'll see you when I do," I said then hung up. "Where you going, mamas?"

"One of my friend's water just broke," She smiled as she went to grab her keys. I quickly snatched them before she could. "Give me my keys."

"Ko please don't do something stupid," She snatched her keys away from me.

"I'm grown I do what I want," Rolling her eyes she wanted out of the house slamming the door in the process. I know that I should trust her and I do, but she's mad right now and she was just with her ex a couple of weeks ago.

Sighing, I went into our room and laid down on the bed. I had nothing to do since I've officially stopped husting. It was a hard decision to make but I knew I had to do for my family. I'm about to become a father and I don't need my daughter around shit like that. I still had my connections in case I wanted to get back in, but I doubt that would ever happen.

It was still a shock to me that I was having a baby well babies since Kola is pregnant too. We had an appointment in a couple of days to see if everything was good. Truth be told I was more excited to have a baby with Kola than I was with Ashely. It was just the simple fact of how much she put me through I wanted no parts of her. I just hoped and prayed that my little girl was nothing like her mother.