TWELVE

Justice

Today was stressful I wanted nothing more than to crawl up in between Kola's legs. This girl really had me feeling some type of way about her and I couldn't even deny it. I wish I could see more of her but we both have busy lives.

I made sure to text her though when I was done with everything to see if she was free for me to scoop her up. She said yeah so I made my way over there.

I texted to her let her know I was outside and seconds later she came slamming the door behind her and stomping all the way to my car.

"Why the hell you so damn mad girl," I ask Kola as she enters my car with a mug on her face.

"Nothing let's not even get into it," she says rolling her eyes at me.

Did she just roll her damn eyes at me? I'm tripping gotta be. I'm not in the mood for her ass to be disrespecting me. I don't give a damn what she got an attitude about.

"Excuse me?" I say wrapping my hand around her throat. "Did you just roll ya eyes at me ma?" I look dead in her eyes. She shrugs her shoulders or at least tried to. Looking into her eyes I could see that me grabbing her neck did nothing but turn her on.

I snake my hand down from her neck and reach her shorts. Pulling them down, I look down at her PINK underwear with cherries all over them. "You got a lil wet spot," I say chuckling at her. Her cheeks slightly redden implying I've embarrassed her, but there's nothing to be embarrassed about, there was a chance that she was going to be turned on from that and I took it.

Pulling her underwear forward, I reach my hand inside and feel exactly what I just saw. A wet spot. "Why you so wet mama?" I ask her looking her in the eyes as she tries to avoid my gaze. I slightly move my hand around her clit, making her squirm in her seat. "Imma ask you again, why you so wet mama?" I say just as I insert a finger. She gasps and I feel how tight she is.

"Because of you," she manages to breathe out as I start pumping my finger in and out.

"I'm just getting started ma," I say as I insert another finger making her squirm around, while simultaneously rubbing her clit with my thumb. She grabs my wrist making me dart my eyes from the action at hand to her face. "Let go," I state.

She refuses making me grab her neck with my other hand while keeping my other hand going. "Let me go Kola," I say choking her not too hard, but hard enough to make her let me go.

I see her stomach heaving up and down. "You getting close mama," I ask as I pump my fingers. She just breathes heavily not answering me. I speed up making her legs shake. "Again, are you getting close mama," she lets out a loud moan answering my question with the flood in her panties.

She looks over at my pants, making me look at them as well. All of that got my dick rock hard through my sweats and I didn't even notice. "You tryna get that taken care of?" she asked me.

"I mean, since you offered, I say chuckling.

She leans over to me accidentally hitting her boob on the gear switch. She busts out laughing then gets serious. She undoes the drawstring on my sweatpants as I help her out.

She pulls my boxers down and stares at my dick when it pops out. "Don't act like you ain't seen it before mama." She looks down at it before taking the tip into her mouth and softly sucking on it. After making it a little sloppy, a groan was let out from my mouth making her stare up into my eyes.

She moves up and down making a popping noise with her mouth causing me to run my fingers down my face. I remove one hand and grab her ass and smack it hard. She moans against my dick causing me to go crazy.

She bobs her head up and down and looks me in my eyes once more causing my head to roll back. She does the impossible and throats all the way down.

"Fuck Kola," I say grabbing her hair pushing her down. She hums against my dick, and I feel very close to my nut which is unusual. This girl got a magical throat. As she's sucking I feel myself about to finally nut and nut all in her mouth. I expect her to open the side door and spit it out but she swallowed it all.

"Why must you do me like that?" I ask her mesmerized.

"I know how to get you, she says winking at me. After getting ourselves together we decided to just go into Kola's house since I was too tired to drive. I texted Rebel to check up on him but as I expected he didn't respond back.

"So I hear congratulations are in order," Kola smiles as she hands me a glass of red wine.

"I was planning to tell you I just didn't know when."

"Well since she came to the hospital and requested me I already knew before you. From what I see already from you I think you'd make an amazing father."

"Wait she came to the hospital to see you?" I asked ignoring everything else she said. She nodded and that's when I really knew it was some bullshit. "I don't what she got up her sleeve but it won't work." Kola just shrugged taking a sip of her wine.

I couldn't help but stare at her makeup-free face. Her blemish-free skin glowed beautifully. Usually, I don't like to stare at people but I couldn't help it in this case. While looking down at her phone her pink tongue traced her bottom lip and I had to catch my breath.

"You ok?" She asked finally looking up at me. She smirked seeing the effect that she had on me even when she did absolutely nothing.

"Come hea' " I motioned her over to me. Setting her phone down she strutted in front of me. "Why are you doing this?" I asked wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Doing what?" She smiled innocently. Her big brown twinkled while looking into mine. Before I knew I had leaned down and placed my lips onto hers.

Our lips moved in perfect harmony. I deepened the kiss by allowing my tongue to enter into her mouth tasting her.

I never liked kissing Baby even before she starting cheating on me. But this right here was different. I never felt the way I felt when I was in her arms kissing her.

This girl was something else.

She was dangerous.  

Thanks so much for reading! 

Things are about to really start to heat up in the upcoming chapters so just be ready lol. 

~Kenya