Chapter 9: Horror House

The trio wanted to play games, therefore both of the eldest are being dragged by them. They all won tons of prizes, for being good at playing, especially those stuffies.

The second to the last stop is the horror house. Hueningkai is the one who persuade them to go the the horror attraction, because he think that it'll be fun.

They decided that they go in groups. Beomgyu, Taehyun and Hueningkai are going in first, while Yeonjun and Soobin are going in last.

When the trio went in. Minutes later, the duo heard screams.

"AHHHHH!!"

"STOP PUSHING ME, HUENINGKAI!"

"I'M SORRY! TAEHYUN!"

"GUYS! SHUT U-AHHHHH!!"

Soobin's heart starts to beat so fast, he's not fond of horror things, he easily will get startled. He started to fiddle with his fingers.

Yeonjun notices this and doesn't give a damn to him.

The trio came out, scared look in their faces.

"N-Now it's your guys t-turn," Hueningkai said before falling down to the ground dramatically.

Yeonjun is about to go in, he turned his head back and asked, "Aren't you going to get in?"

Soobin looked at him. He took a deep breath and proceed to climb up stairs and went inside the house.

'Don't be scared, don't be scared,' Soobin thought to himself.

The haunted house is really dark and creepy.

Soobin keeps on walking with Yeonjun in front, he felt something touching his leg.

"AHHH!!" Soobin screamed, kicking the hand away from his leg.

"You're such a scaredy-cat, you that?" Yeonjun said.

"I-I'm sorry," Soobin whispered.

Yeonjun sighed, he held out his hand to Soobin. The younger looked at it.

"W-What?"

"Hold my hand. I'll guide you to the exit," Yeonjun said, looking at him. "I won't let the "ghosts" get you."

Soobin's eyes sparkled. He put his hand on top of the older's hand. They proceed to walk forward.

The younger squeezes his eyes shut, when the got jump-scared. He shouted and hugged the older. This act surprised the older.

They stay like that for a whole minute. Yeonjun pats Soobin on his back.

"You're gonna be okay, I'm sure of it," Yeonjun whispered softly.

"I just want to get out of here," Soobin whispered.

"The exit is near, just a few more steps and we are out," Yeonjun said, pointing at the exit. "Don't be scared."

Soobin lets go of Yeonjun from the hug and nodded his head, he closed his eyes and both of them walked slowly. They've reached the exit.

"Soobin, it's okay. We are out, you can open your eyes now," Yeonjun assured.

Soobin opened his eyes slowly, they are really outside. He lets go of Yeonjun's hand.

"Thank you, Yeonjun," Soobin said.

"No biggie," Yeonjun winked at him. Walking to the trio who is waiting for them and Hueningkai is sitting on the floor with wide eyes.

'Did Yeonjun just winked at me?' Soobin thought.

"Yo! Kai!" Taehyun shouted, Soobin flinched while walking towards them.

"AHH!" Hueningkai shouted, he punched Taehyun's arm. While the rest are laughing at him.

"Why did you do that, Taehyun?" Hueningkai said.

"For funsies," Taehyun laughed.

"Shut up," Hueningkai said, crossing his arms.

"You said that you aren't scared easily," Soobin said.

"Okay, now stop laughing. We still going to the last stop on our list, I mean my list. The ferris wheel."

They lined up and ride the ferries wheel together, not in groups, not individual, it's together.

They end the night by saying goodbye to each other and going home safely. With tons of amazing and scary memories in their minds.