Chapter 11: The Show

Currently, it's the day of the talent show. The students are feeling nervous and excited. Some are getting ready for the show. Some of the students wore formal and some of then wore casual. The reason they wanted to wear casual because of easy body movements while dancing.

While Yeonjun, he wore a black and white checkered t-shirt, blue hoodie, white pants and black shoes and for the head accessory is a white cap.

And Soobin, he wore a white polo, that is tucked in with his pants, blue jacket, blue pants with white belt and white and orange shoes and for the head accessory, he wore a light blue beret.

"You guys look great!" Yeji praised them both.

"Thanks, Yeji. You're going to perform?" Soobin asked.

"Yup! Representing Class 3-B," she replied.

"I didn't know that you moved to a next class," Soobin said.

"I'm pretty surprised too, Soobin. When I came to school, I think it's last week, the teacher said that I belong to Class 3-B," Yeji said.

"Ohh," Soobin said. "Are you going to perform by yourself?"

"I'm actually performing with Lee Chan. We are going to perform a mashup, between Hit and Icy," Yeji said. "It's a little hard but we managed it."

"That's great."

"Yeji! We need to have a last minute practice."

"I need to get going, Soobin. Break a leg to you two," Yeji said and running off to Chan to have a last minute practice.

"All participants please head to the backstage, the program will begin momentarily," the emcee said. "Good morning ladies and gentlemen! Today is the 23rd Talent Show of the Hanlim Academy. I'm sure you are very excited for this day. My name is Lee Donghyuck, also known as Haechan. I'm your emcee for today."

Haechan looked at his cue card and continued, "This very moment is the revealing of the judges. There are 3 judges who will judge each performance and it's in their hands who will be the winner."

"So, let's start with the first judge. He is known as the dancing gem of Class 4-A, please give it up for Lee Minho. The second judge, the cute fastest rapper of Class 3-A, please give it up for Han Jisung. And the pretty, pretty high noter of Class 2-B, please give it up for Kang Minhee."

"The criteria of the contest is: for the vocals, 50% perfect pronunciation, 30% expression and 20% of the harmony; for the raps, 50% proper pronunciation, 25% rhythm or beat and 25% memorization; for the dances, 50% power, 15% choreography and 35% stamina; and for the mixed performance, 35% memorization, 25% vocals, 15% raps and 25% memorization. Whoa, that's a lot, am I right?"

The crowd laughed. Haechan shushes them down.

"Let's get started with the program shall we? Let us welcome the representatives of the Class 1-A, Dohyon and Hanyu."

Skip

"Thank you, Yohan and Hyeop for the amazing performance. Now let's call on the second representatives of the Class 3-A, Yeonjun and Soobin."

Yeonjun and Soobin went to the stage and gets ready for their performance. The music started.

"I remember the day we first met.
The shy smiles and the spilling sunlight," Yeonjun sang.

"I knew, just by looking into your eyes.
That we are one," Soobin sang.

"That we are one," Yeonjun sang.

"You are me," Soobin sang.

"Whenever you smile, whenever you struggle," Yeonjun sang.