Chapter 1 part 7

Ellie was quiet as she waited for Clem to do it. Clem pulled out her knife went over to him and stabbed him in the head. She pulled it out and walked out the door. Louis went over to James and said "we should get ready for a funeral." Everyone nodded and Marlon and Louis carried him outside.

-10 minutes later-

They had buried him and everyone was outside looking at his grave. People started walking up a boy named Mitch who has never said a word to Ellie paid his respects. Violet walked up to James grave "James.... I'm sorry this happened to you but.... I hope you are in peace." Violet said whipping at her face and walking away.

Louis walked up and looked at James grave "I never really talked to you that much but.... I'm sorry that all of this happend to you.... And I wish I could have gotten to know you more." He said. Other people went up to and eventually it was over and everyone headed to there dorms. Joel was already asleep but Riley was awake. She was just on the bed looking at nothing. "Oh hey." She said with a smile as Ellie got to her bed. Riley looked over at Ellie "I wish I had top bunk..... Joel's lucky." Riley said as a joke. "No kidding... I totally wanna fall of it and crack my head open." Ellie said smiling Riley shrugged and said "sound fun." Ellie laughed and so did Riley. "Well goodnight." Riley said as Ellie said goodnight to.

-2 weeks later-

Ellie had woken up she looked and Joel and Riley were already gone. Ellie for the past however long she knew Riley wanted to ask her out. But she never had the courage. Ellie got up from the bed and walked out to the courtyard everyone was doing there business as usual but Louis walked up to her.

"You wanna play truth or dare?" He asked as Ellie shrugged and followed him. Joel,Riley,Violet,Marlon,Clem, Brody, and Asiam were sitting down as Ellie and Louis sat down AJ ran up to Violet. "Violet can you help me with something im making?" He asked looking at her. Violet shrugged and said "well sounds like I get to do a project." Violet said with a smile as she got up and followed AJ.

Marlon looked at Louis "let me guess Truth or Dare?" Marlon asked looking at Louis. Louis chuckled "how did ya know?" He asked as Asiam shook his head. "You all are so stupid." He said as Louis looked at him. "Dude.... We are just trying to have a little fun." He said as Marlon shook his head. "Can you two ever get along?" He said looking at Asiam then Louis. "Yeah.... When he starts acting serious and not like a clown." Asiam said looking right at Louis.

Louis shook his head "if you're gonna be like this just leave..." He said and Asiam did just that. Marlon shook his head. "Why can't you all get along?" He asked as Louis shrugged. Marlon just folded his arms and waited for Louis to start. A few seconds later Louis asked Riley "Truth or Dare?" Riley smiled and folded her arms "Dare." She said. Louis smiled and looked around for things to maybe do. "Lick the bottom of your shoe." He said as Riley laughed. Ellie could tell it was a nervous laugh. Riley took off her shoe and licked it. She dropped it and started gaging. When she stopped gaging she said "fuck you guys...."

Everyone laughed and it was Joel's turn. He turned to Louis "because you made her do that.... Truth or Dare." Joel said as Louis crossed his arms and smiled. "Truth." Marlon whispered "pussy." As Louis ignored him. "Louis.... Have you ever killed a human?" Joel asked as Louis shook his head. It was Riley's turn to go and asked Brody truth or dare. Brody responded with "well Louis is a pussy so.... Dare." She said as Riley nodded.

Riley spoke and said "go do a cartwheel." Brody sighed and said "I can't do that." "Well you have to thems the rules." Louis said. Brody got up and tried to do one. She landed right on her back and everyone laughed. "Not funny..." She said. It was getting dark so everyone went to there dorms and fell asleep.

-the next day-

Ellie woke up and went straight to the courtyard. Today she was planning and asking Riley to date her. She sat down on the bench ate breakfast she finished and saw Clem sitting by herself. She must have been sad about James still. Ellie looked at her and she needed advise.