Chapter 4 part 5

Ellie looked at the bracelet and grabbed it "I'm.... I'm gonna keep it..." She whispered to herself. "Hey Ellie.... We are ready for the attack..." Matt said as Ellie looked up and nodded she walked back into the school and saw everyone ready even Joel. Riley walked out and saw them she saw a knife on the table and started to back up. Ellie ran to her "Riley.... It's probably better for you to stay here." Riley nodded "it's ok... I wouldn't send me out either...." She said with a smile. Ellie smiled back and walked back over to Matt.

"Are they ready for this?" Clem asked putting her knife in her holster Matt nodded "we have trained our asses off these last three days... "He said as Clem nodded. "Alright then... Lets head out..." Clem said as she opened the gate everyone flooded out of the gate and they started their walk to the Battleborns.

At the Battleborns camp Jane was sitting in her chair as Lily walked up "how did the raid go?" Lily asked as Jane replied "as well as it could've..." She said as Lily nodded. A guard was outside her office looking outside from the balcony. She turned to look at Jane "I see lights out-" she was cut off by a bullet going straight through her brain. She fell to the floor as Jane got up "shit!" She yelled.

Matt had shot a guard "ok let's move up!" He yelled as everyone came out of the bushes firing at the people outside and on the ledge. Ellie looked around and saw that only two people on their side had died and every Battleborn that was outside or on the ledge was dead. Matt really did teach these people. Clem ran up to the gate followed by Luther then Matt. All three of them were able to open the gate and get through.

Everyone ran inside as someone with a pistol shot Luther in his leg. "Ah!" He yelled as Clem pulled him behind cover. She then came up and shot the man in the chest he fell to the floor. Ellie looked back as two men were trying to close the gates so Clickers or Runners don't get in. One of them was pulled out by a Clicker and his screams of pain of being torn apart were heard. The other man was able to get it closed.

As she was looking at that she saw Jane behind cover and before she could do anything she threw a grenade. "EVERYONE MOVE!" Ellie yelled as she jumped out of the way. Four seconds later it exploded and a women went flying and landed near Ellie. Ellie ignored her and got up firing some more. Ellie looked over and saw Clem running at someone with her knife in her hand. She tackled him and stabbed him. 'Damn...' Ellie thought.

Everyone else moved up and Ellie did the same she looked as the Battleborns retreated. Ellie ran up to the cover Violet was behind. "Looks like there aren't many left...." Violet said as Ellie stayed silent. She looked up to see Jane Lily and maybe three or four more soldiers. "We got this..." Ellie said to Violet who nodded. They waited untill they picked off the rest and it was just down to Jane and Lily. Clem ran over to Ellie and Violet she got shot at but not hit. "Violet... Ellie I want you two to finish them off..." Clem said.

Violet nodded and moved up so did Ellie. Jane and Lily tried to shoot but they were out of bullets. Jane looked over to a desk and grabbed a handgun and put it in her holster. Lily and Jane saw them coming and took off.

"Shit! I'll go after who you don't!" Violet said.

Ellie had a choice