Chapter 2 pt.3

"I'll go with Riley Luther and Brian." Ellie said as Clem nodded. "Well you all should go." She said as Brian said "ok boss lady." And Luther nodded. The four walked out the gate and into the woods. As they were walking into the woods Riley ran over to Ellie and smiled she then looked at Luther "how much longer untill we get there?" She asked as Brian cut off Luther. "Uh about... I don't know ask Luther man." Brian said with a smile and patting Luther on the back Luther sighed and said "about 25-30 minutes."

Riley nodded and looked at Ellie "so when you get back do you wanna make bracelets?" Riley asked looking at Ellie. Ellie looked at her confused "why?" Riley shrugged and said "love bracelets.." Ellie rolled her eyes. Luther slowed his pace to be with Ellie and Riley "when we get there and they ask you were we are from... Don't say the Battleborns." Luther said looking at them. They nodded and kept walking.

-25 minutes later-

Brian and Luther lead them to a giant wall a person came out from a gap "who are you?" She asked looking at them. "We come from a community." Luther said "we need help defeating the Battleborns." The girl lowered her gun "step inside." She said as they did just that.  A man came up to them after they walked inside. "So... You need help defeating the Battleborns? Well my names Matt and I run this place. You seem like trustworthy people... Are you trustworthy people?" He asked as Ellie said "yes. Yes we are." Matt smiled "well I can give you a run down of this place... See if you like it or not." They all nodded and Luther said "show us the way." They got a quick rundown of a few of the places before they got to the kitchen.

"This is the kitchen... Where we keep out food stuff like that." Brian raised his hand and said "is it good... And is there a chance you have Chicken Nuggets?" Luther shouldered him and motioned him to shut up. "Well back to it and no.... We don't have Chicken Nuggets..." Matt said. They continued the tour they seemed like good people they kept everything clean. They all got back to the main section. "So... I trust you... You seem like good people and we could use some of them in this world... The question is do you trust us?" Matt asked looking at them all.