Chapter Four: Hurt Leg

I'm so sorry that I didn't upload so long!!! I just couldn't think of anything, and I have a lot of things to do. I know, I know. Everyone are saying this. But I'm really sorry!!!

_______________________________________

Yugo's Pov:

Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, fuck!!! It took me a while till I find the fricking antibody! Now I'm heading back to Adamai. Oh Gods please tell me I'm not late...
When I finnaly come to him, I thought I was too late... He looked like dead... I come to him and listen to his heartbeat. He is alive! I have tears in eyes. I have some kind of syringe in hand. I get it into his leg where he was hurt. I hope I didn't do anything to him... I never did something like this before...
Well, now I all can do is wait...

Adamai's Pov:

When I woke up it was already morning. I think I passed out... I looked next to me where was sleeping Yugo. He was so cute~ I feel my cheeks getting hotter a little.
I tried to sit up. I move with my leg. Well, that was a bad idea. It start hurt like hell. But that poison shouldn't do this! I grabbed my leg. I heard movements next to me. Looks like Yugo is waking up.

Yugo's Pov:

I wake up, slowly opening my eyes. I looked at Adamai. He softly smiled at me, but I can tell he is in pain. I fastly sit up.

Yugo: Are you alright?! Are you hurt?!

Adamai: Calm down. I'm alright. Just... my leg hurt.

Yugo: Oh no... I'm so sorry!

Adamai: Huh? What are you sorry for?

Yugo: I didn't know what to do, or how to give you the antibody... I get it into your leg...

Adamai smiled at me and start to chuckle a lot. What's so funny??

Adamai: You saved my life, and now you are sorry? I need to thank you. And I can't blame you. You never did something like this.

Yugo: Well yeah but--

Adamai: Or would you like me to be dead?

Yugo: No! Of course not!

Adamai: Good to know. *chuckle*

Yugo: Hey, Ad?

Adamai: Yeah?

Yugo: When I was leaving, why did you say "I love you"?

Maybe... Maybe is there a chance Adamai love me more than brother?

Adamai: Uuuuh... *nervous laugh* B-beacuse we are brother and I was dying! That's why!

I have a feeling that he is lying. Why would he start to blushing and sweating?

Yugo: Yeah? You sure?

I didn't even realize a was leaning on closer and closer to him. I realize how close I was when I start to feel his breath on my face. I had a hand on his chest, beacuse I didn't want to fall. But his heart was beating so fast, and his cheeks were so red and pink.
I start to realize more how I was. I fastly get away from him. I was blushing madly, I can tell.

Yugo: W-well we s-should start to head b-back, and get s-something on your leg!

Adamai: Y-yeah..

Third Person Pov:

They went back. Yugo was helping Adamai with walking. It must be really early, beacuse there was noone awake. They went to their room. Adamai sit on the bed, while Yugo was trying to find aid kit. It was under the table. Yugo get on his knees, trying to reach it. And Adamai enjoy it.

Adamai: What a good ass...

Yugo: Did you said something?

Adamai: N-no! (mind: Did I said that out loud?)

Adamai start to blush again. Yugo finnaly reach it and come to Adamai. He wasn't sure about what to do.

Adamai: I will do it.

Yugo: No! I want to help you! Just...tell me what to do.

Adamai: *sigh* Alright.

Adamai was telling Yugo what do to. Yugo did everything like Adamai said. He now have bandaged leg, and Yugo is proud on himself.

Adamai: Thank you...

Adamai kissed Yugo's cheek. Both of them were blushing, and Yugo was more than shocked.
Adamai quickly looked away, telling himself that it was a bad idea.

Yugo: T-that's so problem! I'm happy I could help..

Now, there was an awkward silence. But it was disturbed by their stomachs.

Yugo: *giggle* We should go to breakfast.

Adamai: Yeah. Looks like we are both hungry.

Suddenly, there was a knock on their door.

_______________________________________

Hello guys!

I'm again really sorry.

Thank you for reading this! Hope you enjoyed!!

Sorry for my bad english!

And thank you and Mother_Eliatrope for help!!