Chapter 4

Key:
"Talking"
'Thinking'
Non-human talking
Bill talking/thinking
Something important

3rd POV: ( Mystery Shack, early morning)

The sunlight peeking through his window woke Dipper up. As he woke up he noticed someone laying in the bed beside him. "Bill! Why are you i my bed!" Dipper yells quietly as he kicks Bill off his bed blushing.

The blond who is now fully awake after falling to the floor answers back. "It was cold outside last night and I was too lazy make to a house or return to the Mindscape. So I slept here got the night."

Dipper let's out a large sigh. "Just warn me next time okay." Dipper gets up off the bed to check on the young bat pups. "Now are you hungry? I need to feed the bat pups and make breakfast for the others."

Bill nods answering Dipper's question. "Normally I don't need to eat but this form actually has taste buds so I want to try your human cooking. I also want to help feed the cutie." Bill points to small bundle of blankets keeping the pups warm.

Dipper smiles, "it seems this form also comes with feelings. Looks like you're already attached to the little guys."

Bill let's out a huff. "I've always had them it's the insanity kinda blocked them out. That statue prison help bring back some of my sanity somehow."

"Well no use in think about that now. We need to get you a different pair of clothes to wear so you won't be so obvious." Dipper walks over to his closet and looks through his clothes trying to find something Bill might like. "We should probably think of another name for you to use. The townspeople are still pretty paranoid when it comes to your name."

"Im glad I left such a big impression on everyone." Bill says with a smirk.

Dipper gives Bill a deadpan look before looking through his closet again. "As I was saying you'll probably need a different name to use and if people asked cause I know people will. You're an old penpal of mine who recently move into a cabin in a woods and we meet up with each other at the party last night." Dipper tell the demon while holding up some pieces of clothes to get a better look at them.

Bill nods, "Sounds like a believable story to me. I could use the name Will it's my brother's name."

Dipper walks to Bill with his arm full of clothes for both him and Bill. "You have a brother? Here these should fit"

Bill takes the outfit from Dipper's outstretched hand and with a snap he changed into the outfit. "I have two brothers named Will and Kill and my uncle Tad."

Outfit: you can decide the colors

Bill looks satisfied with the outfit

Bill looks satisfied with the outfit. "Not bad Pinetree~." Bill says looking at the teen with a smirk causing the teen to blush.

"T-thanks I guess. Now turn around so I can get dressed." Dipper says stuttering.

"Fine, fine I'm turning around."
Bill says with a smirk.

After taking off his shirt Dipper felt like someone watching him. Dipper decided to use the same spell that bill used to get dressed. After a quick snap and make sure everything is on right Dipper turned to face Bill. "Okay let's head downstairs."

Outfit:

Bill turns around with a smirk

Bill turns around with a smirk. "Nice six pack Pinetree~."

Dipper's eyes widen with a bright red blush across his face. "What! How!"

"The triangle window. Anything that is a triangle is basically an eye for me to look through. That includes the ones on your arm. Haven't you noticed all the triangles all over the place." Bill explains like it was supposed to be obvious.

Dipper quickly slaps a hand over his tattoo

Tattoo:

"OW! Pinetree that hurt!" Bill yells as he holds his hand over his eye

"What? You felt that??" Dipper looks at the demon confused.

"Yeah, you basically just slapped me in the eye!" Bill yells at the human.

Dipper takes a deep breath processing what he just heard. "Why am I not surprised by this and stop yelling you'll wake the others up. Let's just go make breakfast and feed the pups. Try to act human okay."

"Fine"

Dipper and Bill then headed downstairs to the kitchen with the bat pups to start on breakfast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm gonna end the chapter here sorry it's a little short I've had family over for the holidays and then I got sick.