Chapter 4

Y/n's Pov

I saw the boy with black hair tell something out at Tanjirou but I didn't pay attention since I just noticed that there's actually another girl that I didn't count in here!

She's really pretty and the other one is pretty too!

One of them had a butterfly appearance but the other one......nvm Mind about this girl's appearance she's staring at my Tanjirou!!!

Oh that b*tch better back off him!!!

And if she does win him then I'm going Ham on that B*tch whatever her name is!

(Your not talking about Kanao your talking about your love rival that I've added in!)

"Are you done chatting yet?!"The other mini girl said as she was walking towards us!

Then she told us that our blades will be given to us another day but that we should select our ore!

We chose our ore but I was distracted by the b*tch staring at Tanjirou while blushing!

Of course this made me growl!

It was time for us to return back home!

I saw that Tanjirou was injured and he was walking home with a stick and he was barely moving at all!

"I can help you Senpai!!!"I said with hearts in my eyes!

"U-uh no you-"but I cut him off saying...

"I'm not taking No as an answer not let's go"!

I picked him up bridal style!

"Um which way is it?!"I said!

"Just let me handle this by myself! I bet your family is waiting for you to return to your home too!!"He said while trying to get off my arms!

.....

"....Sorry But....my family's dead.... so I only have one person to return back to but I doubt that they care if I return back..."I said In a monotone voice that sounded really mature!!

Tanjirou's Pov

My eyes widened and I was shocked!!!

So this bubbly happy obsessive girl doesn't have a happy life!?

Her family's dead...just like mine...

And she sounds really mature when she's not obsessive!!!

Y/n's Pov

Hehe he's the light to my dark world💖💗

"Well I guess i should tell you where I live..."He said and then he told me!

"BUT IM STILL NOT LETTING YOU WALK ON YOUR OWN"I said and he sighed and just went along with it!

Time skipped

So we arrived at a cottage in a forest!!

I saw a girl with long black hair walk out!!