Chapter 6

Y/n's Pov

Maybe I could find out a secret that Takisha has that will make Tanjirou Kun hate her!

So I followed her at night when something unexpected happened!

She was talking to this man who looked really familiar...he was wearing a fedora and he had bright red glowing eyes...

Then suddenly Takisha turned into a....DEMON?!

So that's her secret...she's a demon but I could tell that man sensed that I was there but how?!

They started chasing me well the man was just walking like if I was just an easy person to kill!

So I ran but bad luck struck me because I ran into a dead end...

I saw Takisha gettting closer and as soon as she figured out who I was she got this evil smirk.

"Heh when your gone, this mission is gonna be easy and this is coming from one of the twelve kizukiz"She said as her eyes went all red!

I got my blade out but I saw that the man she was talking to blew it away from me with his hands...how did he do THAT?!

Apperently he was watching me from a tree...

Then suddenly it struck me...I knew who this man was...

He was the man that watched me run from a demon when I found my family dead...

"Your THAT MAN!!"I blurted our accidentally!!

He just gave me a evil grin...

Well this is the end for me...

"Any last words"Takisha said...

WAIT WHAT am I doing here just sitting and letting myself die...I NEED TO DO SOEMTHING!!!

"Yes die!!"I said as I punched her which sent her flying just like in the mission where the young girls went missing!

The man disappeared..

Takisha got up..

"UGH YOU LITTLE BRAT!!"She said wiping her mouth from the blood she was coughing up...

I looked for my blade which... was then onto do the tree I was sitting on when I was cornered.

Ugh that man really loves making me angry...

Then Takisha hit me which threw me down on the ground right below her..

"Haha now don't get too cocky now Y/n. Because I'm gonna rip your insides out while your alive and show Tanjirou your corpse and make a fake suicide letter Hah such fun!!"She said!!

"After all...I am the demon who killed Amika"she said flashing

That really freaked me out...

But she's trying to mess with Tanjirou's feelings...

That made me really angry...