Chapter 14

Y/n's Pov

"You"

His eyes widened!!!

"M-me?!"Tanjirou said confused!!

"What do you mean that you lost me?!"Tanjirou asked!!

"I'm just getting in the way of you and Kanao....even I know that my obsessive side gets in the way of between you and her....."I said not daring to make eye contact with him!!!

"I know that you probably like her and she probrably likes you..."I said...

"Y/n...."Tanjirou said as his eyes soften a lot!!

"I don't like her...that way.."Tanjirou said and that made my eyes widened and I gasped

(Btw the auto correction said gagged in his- Author LizziePlays exe has stopped working)

"Y/n...tell me your feelings.."Tanjirou said serious while holding my hands with his hands..

I forgot that I had told him many times that I loved him!!!

"Y-your the light to my dark world...everything is dark on this cruel world...your the light so I wanted to suicide because your the only purpose in my life so I thought Kanao had took you away so I thought that there was no purpose anymore.."I said with tears falling down my face...

Tanjirou caressed my cheek with his hand which made me blush over 9000!!!

"I never met my mother and...My family is gone...Amika sensei is gone...and I thought...you were took away....."

"I LOVE YOU TANJIROU!! YOUR THE LIGHT TO THIS CRUEL DARK BLACK WORLD!!"I cried....

I looked up to see Tanjirou tearing up while smiling looking at me with a soft presence.....

God I love him so much...

"I.....I.."

What was he trying to say?

"I love you too Y/n!!"He said as we both started crying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The next thing he did was the best thing that's ever happened in my life right now...

He kissed me....he actually kissed me by his choice not a forced kiss like the mistletoe!!!

I kissed back!!!!!!

We needed up on a full make out session right on that train spot!!!

"My Ship!!"a voice said...

We didn't see anyone until we looked down to see Nezuko holding a camera...apparently she took a picture of me and Tanjirou kissing!!!!

Me and Tanjirou immediately blushed!!!

"Is this a good time to tell you that you called me Daddy when you were a demon!!"Tanjirou said in my ear as he gave me a teasing smile that was almost a smirk...

This made me go red!!!

"I didn't know you were capable of teasing!!"I said...

But He only brought me into another kiss!!

Okay so The we're doing lemon the...oh god I hope I do okay!!