Character's bio- Illustrations included

Illustration Out now!!! -(Note: They are no 40 Commando now not 42)

*****

Full name: Alistair Marsden

Rank: Lieutenant

Ethnicity: English

Gender: Male

Age: 34

Appearance: Brown eyes, Jet black hair, 6'1ft, 223Lbs, Caucasian, Tannish skin

History: Alistair Marsden was born in Newcastle upon Tyne. For most of his life, he had dreamed to become a soldier like his father was but this had his mother extremely concerned due to her overprotective nature. When he turned 14, he joined the Northumbrian ACF, (Army Cadet Force), to pursue his dreams of joining the military but was forced to quit the next year after but he rejoined again one year later. When he was 18 years old, he completed training to become an official member of the royal marine. Alistair had travelled all over the world from Iraq to Afghanistan. In 2011 he was reunited with an old friend from training, Jude Thomson during his time in Afghanistan. In 2012 he was promoted to Lieutenant and was given a squad to command, during his career he had shown an exceptional amount of leadership skills in his squad.

Current status: MIA

Personal Potential:

- Born leader: Having allies nearby sparks a sense of responsibility that leads to a natural boost in defensive ability.

- Calm mind: Enemy crossfire would not affect him at all, instead it increases evasion and defence.

- Troop Anxiety: Seeing Tej committing reckless action will cause his anti-personnel attack to decrease.

- Experience commander: Alistair could see weakness in the enemy ranks from a mile away. Anti-personnel power increased.

—————————————————————————————

Full name: Jude Thomson

Rank: Sergeant

Ethnicity: English

Age: 29

Appearance: blue eyes, dark brown hair, Caucasian, 218lbs, 6'2ft

History: Jude is highly intelligent and analytical. He is used to being the smartest one in the squad. A man of few words, he prefers peace and quiet. His curt nature is easily misconstrued as rudeness but Alistair seems to understand his personal nature. Jude was born in Sunderland, England, he doesn't talk much about his youth. He joined the Royal marine because to prove to his family that he is a tough guy, but he was not the greatest with marksmanship but he exceeded in plans and strategy.

Current status: MIA

Personal Potential:

-Battlefield tactician: If multiple enemies could be seen, Jude could devise an accurate plan of how to defeat them.