Hidden Feelings

Hidden Feelings (Chapter 1)

*Disclaimer: I do not own any Victorious Characters*

(Hollywood Arts)

It was a relatively quiet morning at Hollywood Arts as Tori and Trina arrived at school. When she saw Beck and Jade linked together, they approached her.

"Hey, morning, you two lovebirds!" Tori smiled at them.

"Hey Vega, I hope your morning was terrible too," Jade hissed with a snarky attitude.

"Jade, be nice," Beck sharply said with a slight smile.

"She's always like this," Tori quipped at Beck.

"Nope, she's the worst in my RV, especially in b--" he replied before getting interrupted.

"Hey!!" Jade interrupted him, and she slapped his shoulder. Beck had an enormous grin on his face mentioning the joke.

Tori was amused by this but still had tiny feelings left for Beck, even though she was the one to reject him and his advances. But she felt it was best that Beck and Jade got back together.

"Hey, have you guys seen Andre?" Tori mentions the couple.

Tori and Andre have been spending plenty of time together, and she has sort of developed a tiny crush on him. They have always been close and best friends, but during the summer and beginning of the school year, they have learned more about each other within that period than the years of friendship they had.

"He's probably still helping his Grandma. She's pretty insane," Beck mentioned with concern.

Which they all nodded in agreement that Andre's Grandma is pretty INSANE.

Just then, they heard from a distance. Their friends heard plenty of laughter, which turned out to be Cat and Robbie.

"HEHEHEHE, Robbie, that was SO MUCH FUN!!" Cat laughed with Robbie. As usual, the red-head was happily giggly and bubbly. They approached the others with such a giggly mood.

"Hey, you all!! how are you all doing on this fine morning?" Robbie happily exclaimed to the group.

"Why are you two in such a happy mood?" Tori questioned with a grin. She assumed that they both liked each other as everyone else did.

"Well, Robbie gave me a ride to school, because my parents had to take my brother to his 'special' school....again, so Robbie here, decided to play this new song called 'One Last Time' which I love right now. We put it on super loud, and everyone driving could hear us sing!" Cat happily explained.

"I really didn't think it was a good idea, but we actually had fun, sure some people honked, but it was enjoyable!" Robbie babbled.

"Yeah, it was fun!!" Cat looked at him cutely, which caused him to smirk.

"You guys! You two are on 'The Slap.' Look, come and see!!" Tori urged them. They saw a video of them singing together, quite loudly, and rocked out in Robbie's car.

"Hehehe, Oh my god, that's us!" Cat pointed out the obvious.

"How many views did it get?" Robbie questioned.

He scrolled down to see the number of views.

"1,000 views already! Within 20 minutes... that's insane!" Robbie gushed with excitement that he may be popular.

"You guys are going viral on the Slap!" Tori excitedly said. Cat and Robbie were jumping out of excitement like two little kids found candy on the playground.