Confession

Confession (Chapter 4)

*Disclaimer: I do not own any Victorious Characters*

Later that Friday afternoon at Hollywood Arts, once school bells rang, everyone ran for the exits, excited for their weekend plans. However, there were others such as Cat and Jade who had to stay after school for hours to practice their song. The song they chose was "ONE LAST TIME."

"Jade, are you sure you're okay with this song?" Cat innocently asks her. She thought that Jade hated everything she picked.

"I suppose, it's actually not a terrible song, unlike the others you've picked," Jade bluntly jabs at her.

"HEY, I've picked a few good songs before, but you don't like them because you're too... bossy" she quietly grumbled as she lowered her mic stand.

"WHAT?!" Jade sharply hisses like a snake. She gave her an intimating, cold look so Cat can take back what she said.

"Nothing... but you are," Cat continually grumbling and crossed her arms. Jade rolled her eyes since she did not like to be called Bossy, even though she maybe sometimes.

"Whatever, and since I'm in such a HAPPY mood right now, I will offer you a ride home," she grumpily offered Cat.

"Not today, since Robbie is going to give me a ride," Cat mumbles her words.

"So Puppet Boy is taking you home but hasn't asked you out to the Dance..Yet," her best friend points out.

"Yeah..." Cat sadly mumbles. Her usual cute bubbly voice sounded all raspy and dry.

"Well, he has to ask you soon, the dance is next week, and I don't want to see you miserable... Again, and dance with Sinjin," Jade babbles.

She did care about Cat and her problems even though it didn't seem like it.

"He might ask me tonight!" Cat's sad expression quickly changed to a confident smile.

"Hopefully Puppet Boy hasn't given up because Cat...you've rejected him SO MANY TIMES, He's probably done chasing after you!" She pointed out the numerous times Cat rejected Robbie's advances.

"You're right," Cat sadly sat down on the lower stair on the stage. Jade would follow her and sit right next to her regretful friend. "what if he moved on to another girl, MAYBE GABRIELA!!" The usually bubbly girl dramatically covered her face.

"Robbie moves on... please, he's in love with you, always been... He's just a nervous wreck."

"How would you know?" Cat was aggressively twisting her hair because she was so mad at herself.

"If he has weird CARDBOARD CUTOUTS of you, he's in love with you," Jade bluntly reasoned.

"It's sort of weird, hehe" Cat quietly giggles with a small smile.

"What if... I-I make the first move and ask him out, would that be weird?" Cat adds.

"Yes, that's very weird," Jade bluntly said of what she believed was the truth.

"But if that's what it takes for Puppet Boy to be your date, do it!" she encourages her to make her own choice.

"Really?" The Redhead questions. Jade always made the decision for Cat, whether she liked it or not... but this time, it was a nice change of pace.

"It's really your choice, not mine, as long as it makes you happy, and you're not miserable because I care about you." Jade quietly expresses herself. She never really expressed her emotions to friends except for Beck, and that was rare.