The Introduction

"Please tell me you didn't actually think they would stop him," Loki chuckled, "He's gotten out of much worse before."

"Those are SHIELD handcuffs, they stopped you and you're a god," Natasha pointed out.

"Please tell me you didn't actually think you captured Loki." Percy had detached himself from his lover and turned to face the avengers. "He only let you take him so I could find him."

"How did you find us? This is SHIELD's helicarrier, and you obviously are not a SHIELD agent." Percy looked at if he would answer her when the doors slammed open.

"Who are you, and what are you doing aboard my ship." Nick Fury stormed into the room, followed by Maria Hill and Phil Coulson.

"I'm no one of importance, and I'll be leaving right about now," Percy responses, grabbing Loki's hand to pull him out of the cage.

"I don't think your going anywhere." Phil pulled out a large gun and pointed it at Percy, who immediately froze. Thor and Natasha quickly exited the cage, and Agent Hill closed the cage door and opened the door below the cage in preparation to drop it.

"It would not be wise to hit than button," Loki shouted over the wind.

"Watch me." Maria looked Loki in the eye as she released the cage.

"Wait!" Thor called but he was too late and the cage fell to the ground. "How are we to find the Tesseract now?"

"We'll track the energy it is giving off," Tony replied.

"Then let's get on that." Banner and Tony started to walk out, but none of the doors would open. Thor walked over and tried to pry them open, but even he could not. As a last resort, Thor threw his hammer at the door, but before it hit, a hand reached out a grabbed it.

"I don't think that's very wise," Percy purred, admiring the hammer.

"I warned you not to drop us, but you didn't listen, so now you'll get what you deserve." Loki made two blades appear out of nowhere, and sent Agent Hill a grin.

"I'm sorry to interrupt, but what are you?" Banner cut in.

"My apologies, I'm Percy Jackson, and I'm the last Olympian."

I know there are a lot of stuff I need to tie together, but I just started break so I'll be able to write more often now. If you have any ideas or things you want to see just let me know and I'll see what I can do! Or if you have ideas for new stories I'm always open to new ideas. I will start clearing up some of the hazy backstories I've created in the next few chapters, but thank you so much for reading and liking this story, it means a lot! Until next time 💚