Torture

Please note: This will be a capture of torture so if you do not wish to read there will be a brief nongraphic summary at the end

"Thanos, he wanted a lot. From both of us." Percy struggled to find the words to describe what Thanos did to them, without giving too many private details.

"He asked Percy and me to join his evil ranks, and when we refused, he resorted to more persuasive means," Loki smoothly cut in, refusing to show weakness in front of his brother.

"More persuasive means? Like torture?" The ever compassionate Tony Stark blurted out. Percy reached out and gripped Loki's hand under the table.

Percy's Memories of Sanctuary

He had been sitting in a cage for a few days when they first let him out. He had not been given stale bread and freezing water twice a day, which made him extremely weak and unable to fight back. When the footsteps approached his cage, he looked up with interest, as it was not a time for one of his meals, if you could call it that. He looked up and came face to face with Thanos. Percy, being Percy, smiled sweetly at him.

"What can I do for you? Come for a tour of my room? I'm afraid it's not very extravagant, but hey, it's home." Percy smirked up at the evil grape, unwilling to let the horrid conditions break his spirit.

"I've come to give you a proposition," Hearing those words almost made Percy laugh, but he stifled it just in time. When would the villains learn he would never join their team? Thanos continued, "Join my team, and I will give you the most lavish rooms, with whatever food you can think of. You will be my second in command, and you will have the power to destroy the fools that betrayed you. You would be one of the most powerful beings in the kingdom."

Percy laughed, "Yes. With the fatal flaw of loyalty, I will turn my back on everyone and everything I am loyal to."

His cage door was opened and he was yanked out by two of the weird creatures that normally bring Percy his meals. Thanos leaned forward and whispered in his ear, "You will join me."

Percy whispered back, "I don't think so." As Thanos glared one last time, Percy spat on his shoes before giving him a lopsided grin, "I'd like to go back to my room now, I was beginning to make friends with the rat in the corner.

Thanos glared at Percy. "The real fun begins when your roommate arrives."

"I'm getting a roommate? How are we gonna split rent? Seeing as I've been here longer I would assume-" Thanos punched Percy in the gut, effectively cutting off his rambling. He then grabbed him by the neck and threw him back in his cage before strutting away.

"Well, time to see what real fun looks like."

Two days later, after Loki arrives.

"So you're my new roommate." Percy studies the man across from him. He has long black hair and startling green eyes, not unlike himself. The main difference was that the other man seemed to still have meat on his bones as if he'd just eaten a big meal. At the thought of food, Percy's stomach began to growl. He hadn't been fed since his lovely chat with Grapey, as Percy had started calling him.

"What's your name?" Percy called out. The other man just continued to stare at him. "Well, you're not very nice," Percy grumbled under his breath. As they sat in silence, Percy couldn't help but wonder when the 'real fun' would begin.

After a long and awkward moment, footsteps began to echo through the hall. Two of the creatures yanked Percy out of the cage and threw him on the table. Immediately, chains sprung from the collar, tying him face down on the table. He let out a chuckle when he noticed the other man watching with interest.