The Past

Percy had to drag Loki back into the tower in order to clean him up. Neither were particularly tired, but they both knew to save their strength for the days to come. They commandeered a random room in tower in order to shower and clean up. Neither cared what the Avengers would do if they walked in because they were both more powerful than all of them combined. 

Percy and Loki took separate showers before collapsing side by side on the bed. Percy rolled over and looked up at Loki. "We should probably get going."

Loki looked down at Percy before snaking an arm around his waist and burying his head in Percy's neck. "But I'm so comfy." Loki's cold breath sent shiver's down Percy's spine as he pressed a kiss into Loki's forehead. 

"Thalia will kill us if we show up looking like we just had sex." Percy kissed his way down Loki's neck before pulling down his shirt and nipping lightly. 

"I am an exceptional actor," Loki gasped out before swinging his leg over Percy's waist and pinning him to the bed.

Percy chuckled, "I think you're forgetting something."

"And what would that be?" Loki ran his hands down Percy's chest.

Percy grinned before flipping them and pinning Loki's hands above his head with one arm and unbuttoning his shirt with another, "I'm always on top."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Percy finished buttoning the top button on his shirt as he turned back around to face Loki. "How do I look?"

"Like we just had sex." Percy snorted at Loki before grabbing his arm and pulling him off the bed.  "Come on, my Prince, let's go find my cousin." 

In order to avoid any conversations with the mortals, Loki and Percy decided to vapor travel to Thalia. Ever since Percy became a god and Thalia became head of the hunt, they had grown even closer. Despite the hunt being man haters, they tolerated Loki and Percy's presence and had let them camp with them a few times. 

Percy linked his arm through Loki's before they both dissolved into water vapor. A few seconds later, they reformed right in front of Thalia. 

Immediately, Percy felt a sharp slap to the face. "Stop doing that!"

"Sorry, Pinecone Face! We had to! I have an actual good excuse this time!" Percy raised his hands and took a step back. Thalia shot a look over Percy's shoulder to Loki who grinned back in amusement. 

"Welcome back, Antlers. I'll have your tent set up far away from this camp. I don't want to hear you two this time." Thalia glared at Percy.

"Actually, that's not why we're here," Percy fidgeted with Riptide's cap, "We, uh. There's, um. The Grape man is coming back," Percy finally blurted out.

"Barney is coming back? Are you sure?" Percy nodded. "Well, guess we got some work to do. Have you contacted camp?"

"No, I've been busy with some mortals. Apparently they call themselves the 'avengers?' It's a group of mortals as well as the demigod Thor. One mortal being the one and only, Captain America." Percy smirked.

"The Captain America? As in Nico's crush from 19 something or another?" Thalia started laughing, "His reaction is going to be priceless when he realizes who he'll be leading into battle."

"No," Percy stated, "We're not dragging a bunch of under prepared mortals into this war. No more people are dying on my watch." 

"If we try to face him alone, even with your powers, you'll be no match. Come on, Kelp Head, for once in your life think! It doesn't matter if they die in battle because if we lose they will die anyway. As much as I think mortal men are lower than the dirt under my boots, we need all the help we can get." Thalia called for her hunters and ordered them to pack up before turning back to Percy. "It will be different this time. I promise."