Chapter One

I dedicate this story to xWinterFallzx3 because she's my new favourite author and she's absolutely fantastic.

--- --- --- --- ---

Chapter One

2 years later...

I'm absolutely sick of these people around me, like they don't even bother trying to get to know me. All they do is say "Arabella please come to my party tonight! Everyone will go if you are there! Please, I'd really really appreciate it if you did..." "Arabella want to eat lunch together" "Oh My God, I love your purse!" Arabella this, Arabella that. I don't even know half of the people that come up to me and say things like this, mind you. It's so annoying and honestly, why do they feel the need to stick to me and follow me around like abandoned puppies with no lives? And the sad thing is that there are only a couple ones who do not act like this and that includes the people that hate me. They are jealous of me due to my family and my "perfect" life, which is not that perfect in my opinion. 

My name Arabella Ellington-Cheves sounds so freaking posh which doesn't help my case at all, I seriously dislike that and it just makes people creep on me (aka reporters) but I'm not saying that I hate my name, I actually really like it. It's just hard to stay in the down low when my name is like that and I get driven to school by a chaffeur. I like being wealthy, I wish I could hide it so I actually know who likes me for me and not my family name. If that was possible to do, I would have done it a long time ago as it would make my life so much easier, in more ways than one.

Speaking of easy, the students at Woodbridge High School are just crazy about who's doing who and what brand names (that they can't even afford mind you) others are wearing. The stuck up girls that think they own the school buy their clothes from second hand stores and say it's new... Which I find really embarrassing. I mean, is it really that hard to just say the truth?! Ugh, I really do want to move back to Landford, I liked it much better there, probably cause I grew up there, but really in my opinion Landford is so much nicer than Newnham... it was just more exciting, more things to do and more people to talk to that I knew weren't just trying to get close to me because of my social standing, since most of us were around the same standing. Funnily enough, Landford doesn't have that much people that are narcissists and selfish, which I find really surprising since in stereotypes most rich people have their heads stuck up their arses. 

"Miss Arabella, we've arrived." My personal driver, Anika, informed me while pulling up into the garage. I've been so into ranting inside my head that I didn't even realize an hour has passed. I'm at one of my mom's friends houses since we were invited for some get-together event. My mother is really protective of me that's why I have a female driver. I can get my license in a month though, but I think my mom will keep Anika since she's been working for us for so many years that it would be a shame to let her go. "Miss? Are you alright?"

I looked up at Anika to see a concerned look on her face. "Huh? I'm perfectly fine, thank you. I'm sorry about that, I was just thinking about something." I smiled at her as I got out of the car, so she wouldn't be so worried. "Thank you for dropping me off, I can call you when I need to get home if you don't want to stay for the get-together."