Chapter Two: The Outburst

Thank you thank you sooo much everyone! I actually didn't expect anyone to read this, let alone get that many reads! I'll try my hardest to update every week but please keep supporting me! Thank you so much again!

This is dedicated to XoDreamsXo for being so amazing, she got me hooked on her story "inviting the virgin" everyone should check it out.

--- --- --- --- --- ---

Chapter Two

I walked out of my mom's office which led into the living room, with a sullen expression on my face and sat on the couch without acknowledging that there is someone else there. I slumped down the couch and sighed loudly, worried about what Pierre would say. I knew very well that he would get upset and he'll probably yell at me. I also know I can't do a long distance relationship with a guy like him... and no I don't mean that in a bad way at all, okaaay maybe a tad bit. He's very sweet and all but he wants to be with me 24/7, he also gets really clingy...

He also tends to raise his voice quite often, and grab me. Gosh, I'm talking so bad about him right now, but oh well... No one will know. Most of the time I'm thankful that Julie lives with me, since if she didn't I probably would have gone knackers a looong time ago and no one would be able to get close to me due to me being caged up. I won't literally be caged up but if she didn't live with me, I wouldn't have the chance to spend time with her or anything. Pierre doesn't like to give me space, he just wants me all to himself and it feels like I'm being choked or something. He doesn't like Dashiel, who is my closest guy friend, who also doesn't like him since Pierre tries his hardest for me to not talk to Dash or Skype with him. So obviously his tastes wouldn't be tickled when I move to Landford because of many reasons:

1. He won't get to spend time with me that much.

2. He'll have drive to drive there every weekend and back, but I don't doubt he won't... He seems obsessed with me sometimes, it's creepy.

3. Dashiel lives in Landford and he's jealous of him. (Though I don't get it. Dash is sweet plus he sees me as a friend only so what's the big deal?)

4. Paranoia will cloud his mind and think I'll cheat. 

5. He won't get to 'chain' me to him in school, cause well I won't be with him at school.  

The list could go on... but I'm really lost on how I would even tell him. "I'm screwed..." I muttered to myself while slumping down the couch even more, heck I was practically lying down on it. Sighing, I tried to get more comfortable. 

"Why are you screwed?" I jumped at the voice that came out of nowhere. Am I starting to hallucinate because of stress? Oh God not this again!

"Uh.. Arabella?" I saw a hand waving in front of my face and I moved away from it, and still thinking its not real, I tried to swat it to see if my hand would go through. "Ahh, go away!" It didn't. I clutched my hand and rubbed it, that hurt a little...

"What the heck was that for?" I heard the person's voice raise. My eyes widened. Well, I guess there really is a person here... I looked up and saw the one I just wanted to see the most. Pierre. Note my sarcasm... he's the least I wanted to see right now or maybe ever.