Chapter Three

Hi everyone! Hopefully this chapter won't show up all weirdly again, and if it does... I don't know anymore :( I'll definitely need help from you guys to fix it :( Anyway, enough with the whining from me, here's Chapter Three :)

PS: There's a bit of a time skip here!

--- --- --- --- --- ---

Chapter Three

It's Friday, and that means it will be winter break starting TOMORROW! Can you believe it?! We'll finally be moving back to Landford. I have to admit... I'm not excited to see a certain person and his friends but I'm sure I'll be fine, there's so much better people to hang around there with. I could list some off the top of my head, Chasity, Keyleina and of course Dashiel. I smiled as I thought of him, he was such a sweet guy. However, for some reason I've been smiling whenever I think of him or hear about him. It's... weird. But as usual, I just push it to the back of my head like it's nothing. 

Speaking of Nathaniel, my plan is sure going to work and he will end up on his knees begging for forgiveness... but he doesn't deserve to be forgiven. He's a heartless bastard, I don't even know why I fell in love with him before, he's nothing but a player. Like all the typical jocks that he always hung around with, and I bet he still does... Nontheless, I'll make sure he regrets what he did to me, and I will find out who started that stupid bet since I know it wasn't his friends... most of them are too dumb to think of something so elaborate.

I sighed as I saw someone wave at my face trying to get me to stop spacing out. I looked at them and found out that it was David, he goes to the same school as Julie and I, it's part of him being a bodyguard. "What is it, Dave?"

"You've been spacing out like crazy, but just so you know the bell is about to r-" He was cut of by the loud ringing of the bell, indicating that class, and school for that matter, was over for the day. I watched as everyone in the class rushed out the classroom, excitement bubbling out due to Winter break starting the next day. I sighed and shook my head, the ringing still in my ears and walked out and towards my locker. On my way, I had people asking me variety of questions but, "Where are you moving to, Arabella?" was the question that was asked the most. I just nodded at them and kept walking. I sure don't want to tell these people where I'll be moving to. It will just lead to Pierre finding out which then leads to him stalking me. Which will most definitely end up bad if he found out I was 'dating' Dashiel. He's also been bothering me ever sincard the news about me moving from some girl to gossip in the hallways. 

As I got closer to where my locker was located, I frowned and narrowed my eyes as I saw Pierre approaching Julie who was waiting by my locker, since we always walked together to Annie's car. I could hear him shout at her, "Where the fuck is she moving to, Julie?! And don't tell me you don't know, you're her fucking bestfriend and you're probably going too!"

"I'm not gonna tell you, you douchebag. I'm not that much of an idiot!" She yelled back at him. I was still walking towards them when I saw him reach for her arm, to grab her. I ran to where they were and hit him with my bag on the head.

"Aren't you tired of being such a dick all the time, Tarquin?" I called him by his last name and shot him an icy glare that made him flinch, "You can't just grab people like that. Especially women, fuck, and out of all, you can't fucking do that to my best friend! Who do you think you are!" He tried speaking but I held up a hand, "I may have let you do that to me, but I'm done with it. If I ever hear about you doing that to anyone, I swear you will end up in court. Mark my words, Pierre." I shoved him away and took the remaining my previously packed stuff from my locker and slammed it. 

Shooting Pierre the coldest look anyone could muster, I walked away with Julie as she gave him the finger.

--- --- --- --- ---