Chapter 1: the King's Prelude

A long, long time ago before the gods descended into the mortal realm. There was a king who ruled over the natural order of the continent known as Genkai.

But he was no ordinary king. He was born into this world, not by the gods. But the will of nature's magic to bring order in the natural plain. The humans, elves, dwarves, and different species all over the world bowed before this king.

He fought countless others who tried to take his thrown. But all who battle him failed and these battles turned into legends of old in the mortal realm.

Every time, there is a threat to the natural order. It was always up to the king to bring balance back. But one day something happen that made the king angry and beyond reason with.

The gods above made this happen. A God known as Erebus disturbs the natural order by freeing the monsters that dwell in the dungeons that exist in the mortal realm. By freeing these monsters, they wreak havoc across the world and new competitors came from the dungeons to challenge for the thrown.

The King in anger stomped towards Mt Olympus where the gods and the entrance to the divine realm and below was. The gods tried to reason with the king. But The King was beyond reason with and the king attacked the gods.

The gods fought back with their divine powers. But he was stronger, he was the balance between mortals, nature, and the gods. The gods sent him to hell to stop his rampage. but he came back with more anger than ever.

The battle between the king and the gods left Genkai in ruins. In hoping to end the battle, three gods plotted to seal the king away their names were Zeus, Poseidon, and hades.

With their combined powers. They lured the king into the forever winter lands called Siberia one of the three unexplored lands in Genkai.

Now, who was this king. Is it an all-powerful rogue god, or an all-powerful human but that's where you are wrong. This was no man, nor god, or created by a god. But he is a God incarnate.

He is a kaiju that's has lived on Genkai for a Millenium. His name is Godzilla.

(A/N: I'm using this scene to play out in the danmachi but just by the gods and stuff. Use the imagination of yours and read out how this will happen in the world of danmachi)

Background music:

As the storm of snowfall from the sky Lighting appears every so often showing how this winter land was charred, snowed, and ragged. You get a glimpse by the lighting showing a towering shadow figure standing claws out. It resembles a lizard and dinosaur. But Then a roar is heard throughout the land. This is the kaiju king Godzilla

Then two figures burst out of the glacier mountain. It was the two gods
Zeus and Poseidon. They were both floating above the ground and a few feet away from Godzilla. Zeus fires a lightning bolt at Godzilla.