Chapter 4: The King's Welcoming

(A/N: hello people welcome back to another wonderful story update to the Godzilla and danmachi crossover. Hope everyone will continue to enjoy my fabric stories and ill talk to you all later. Also, take a look at my YouTube channel EarliestFawn. I make genshin videos for now but ill be doing a variety down the line. Anyway enjoy the new chapter.)

Gojira is now looking at Ouranos in a calm expression with his arms crossed. "Why have you come here king," He asks. "I came here to bring peace to this city," he says and the deities around him mumble to each other.

"I have returned to my duty as Guardian of this world," Gojira says. Ouranos sighs and responds "As you can see Gojira humanity doesn't need protecting as you did long ago," he says.

"The Black Dragon says otherwise," The deities mumbled to one another. "Hm, do you have any motives king," Ouranos asks. "Being the balance between the heavens and nature is my motivation," he says and then he looks around and looks at the deities.

"I plan on permanently staying here for the time being and will amend the relationship between man and monster," The deities around him mumble loudly.

"That sounds impossible," one says.

"He's crazy," another says.

"Shhh, do you want him to hear you," one responds to that comment.

"Hmm," Ouranos goes into deep thought. [Maybe he can help the Xenos finally able to reconcile with mortals and finally live on the surface]

"Alright Gojira," Ouranos stands up from his thrown. "I welcome you to our city. I have made the people of orario to not harm you unless it is necessary," Gojira continues to stare at him.

"Those who do will be arrested and fine," he says aloud and the deities mumble to themselves.

"And to help your pursuit of bringing peace to monsters and man. You now have the guild's backing and support," the mumbles get louder.

"Ouranos do as you will," Gojira was about to walk out but Ouranos stops him and says "Then on behalf of the city will you help us against a threat to our city," This peaks Gojira interest.

"Go on," Before Ouranos speaks Loki speaks ahead. "Now hold on old man, me, Freya, Ganesha and Astrea are handling the situation," She says aloud.

Godzilla stares at her well the back of her head at least. "That is true but he will be the best candidate to provide more help and muscle," He says and Loki responds.

"We already got-" before she finishes a loud stomp is heard.

Godzilla walks over to Loki and she turns around slowly to see him and he sees his eyes staring down at her.