Chapter 5: A Show Of Power

(A/N: Heyo my folks. Hope you are all doing well. College has started up for me. So, that means reading a bunch of useless long stuff. Either way doing this chapter bit by bit is satisfying enough for me. So let's head into the chapter. Enjoy)

The next day: Morning

Gojira is seen laying on his stomach as he sleeps soundly into the pillows. His room consented with a nightstand next to his king-size bed. Has a window with the curtains closed but had a view into the courtyard of the Astrea familia home.

His tail is seen dangling in the front of the bed swaying back and forth. But it seems his eyes are moving within his eyelids. He is dreaming.

In the forest plain, all seems peaceful but stomping is heard. Then out of the forest, a large figure is seen. A young Gojira is seen but then it roars.

The young Gojira walks forward and looks around its surroundings at the time of day. This young Gojira is looking for something or more particularly, someone.

The young Gojira stomps forward as he flattens some trees on his walk. He continues for a few moments.

"Where is she," Gojira says to himself. He looks up into the sky but sees nothing but blue sky. "She couldn't possibly evolve by now," Gojira looks to the ground and sees a large trail of dirt that was made by something that was slithering on the ground.

Gojira sighs to himself. "This better be not another attempt to-," but before he finished his thought. He trips on something and he falls face-first into the ground into mud.

He swear he can hear a laughter roar?

"Hehe, Gojira you fool," A young larva says but then Gojira opens his eyes as he awakens.

He blinks as he processes what happened in his dream. He gets up from his laying position. He is currently wearing the same armor stuff from yesterday.

He puts his feet on the ground. He thinks to himself as he closes his eyes.

"Mother," he whispers aloud he opens them back up and he stands up. Now fully awake he sighs. "That trickster I swear," He then walks to his door and opens it. He peeks into the hallways and looks left and right. He sees no one and then goes to the bathroom.

He then knocks on the door to see if anyone is inside. He gets no response and enters and well we already know what we do all day in the morn.

After that, he exits the bathroom and goes downstairs. He is then greeted by Goddess Astrea who is seen sitting on a couch reading and drinking tea.

Astrea heard his footsteps and looks over to the stairs to see who has awakened in the early morning.

"Morning Gojira," she smiles and she stands up from the couch to greet him.

"Good morning Astrea," She smiles and beckons him over. "Morning tea Gojira," She says and Gojira looks at the teapot and tray with several teacups on it.

"No not today at least," he looks around the room. "Are we the only ones awake," she shakes her head. "Well in this house yes but Ryuu is in the courtyard training," She says. "The elf yes," he asks and she nods her head.

"Hm, then I will head to the courtyard and may partake in Ryuu's training," She smiles. "She can use a sparring partner after all the members that train with her don't want to," She says sighing. "Why is that," Gojira asks. "Well, she tends to go a little too far," Gojira thinks for a moment.