😽 Hitoshi Shinsou 😽

A/N: Listened to Hamilton while I wrote this, so there's a reference.

Imagine: Last Christmas

The One Where Bakugo Broke Your Heart But Shinsou Is There To Pick You Up.

•••

Last Christmas, I gave you my heart. But the very next day you gave it away. This year, to save me from tears. I'll give it to someone special. Last Christmas, I gave you my heart. But the very next day you gave it away. This year, to save me from tears. I'll give it to someone special.

•••

December, 25th, 2019.

You smiled as you sat in the little cozy cafe where you were supposed to meet your boyfriend, Katsuki Bakugo.

You looked up from your spot to see one of your beat friends, Hitoshi Shinsou. He picked up your mug to take it back for another refill. He worked part-time at the cafe, sometimes he would give you free pastries.

"Looks like little BakuHoe is late."

You scowl at Hitoshi to which he scowls back at you. This was your third refill since you came in, Bakugo was in fact late. Hitoshi was never very supportive of your relationship. He felt you could do better than Katsuki, and that Katsuki could treat you better. He took every opportunity he had to put Katsuki down.

"Leave him alone Hitoshi. He makes me happy, shouldn't that be enough?"

Hitoshi's face softens as he sits down next to you. He grabs your hands from across the table.

"I want you to be happy, I just don't trust Katsuki... You're important to me, okay?"

The door dings signifying someone just walked in. Hitoshi pushes his hands away and glares at Katsuki as he walks past him and towards the kitchen to refill your mug.

"Hey."

"Hey, you're late but since it's Christmas it's okay. I know you had your reasons, besides refills are free."

"We should talk."

You blushed as thought about why he would wanna talk. Yesterday you spent the night together. Your first intimate night together. You woke up and he was gone, but you figured he had things to do, it is Christmas after all. Christmas is the busiest day of the year.  

"Okay, we probably should."

"I wanna break up."

"What? Why would you..."

"We're graduating next spring. I have to think about my career, I can't be serious and move up the ranks with you distracting me. We're adults now and you're holding me back."

You ball your hands up into fists to stop them from shaking.

"I'm just a distraction that holds you back? Did last night mean anything to you? Anything at all?"

Katsuki hesitates before answering you. The hesitation gave you hope for a good answer only for your hopes to be shot down.

"Last night was a mistake. We never should have gotten intimate. We're still in fucking high school."

"You wanna break up because we're adults, but it was a mistake because we're still kids? You're contradicting yourself. God Katsuki, you're not making any sense."

The tears stream down your face as Katsuki walks away. Away from you and away from your relationship. You grab his wrist stopping him before he does.