h

I stand infront of a full-body mirror with only sports bra and legging as I looked at my irregular body shape. I let out a disgusted euw and examined my body.

"Sis, what are you doing?" My brother, Jaemin came into my room to grab my makeup. Well, we are used to being seen to each other. Furthermore, I am not naked though.

I sighed before sitting down at my bed. "I looked ugly like I was stuffed with pizza and fast foods," I looked at his face and we sighed together.

"I mean you are..." he slipped out.

"I am sorry but your thoughts are loud for me to hear." I warned him.

"Hey, can I borrow this?" He grabbed a full makeup sets from my makeup table and I nodded agreeing to it. I sighed, taking few deep breaths to calm myself down before going to the bathroom to change my outfits.

"Sis! Wait up!" Jaemin reached out to me after I passed his room.

"I actually wanna skipped the gym day. Can you go on my side?" My eyes widened as I let out a shock face.

"What! You know I don't go to gym!!" I grunted.

He whined, and begged, "Please, please, please. Just this once. I had a date I cannot miss it. Please." I sighed.

"I'm not going!" I said, as I make way to the bathroom.

"Come on! I called Jisung so he go with you!" He yelled from his open-door room. You heard the name then you walked back to his room.

"SHUT THE F-"

"Jisung will be sad if you don't go with him." He pleaded once again while doing his makeup. Its normal to see boys wearing makeup nowadays.

Jisung had a crush on me since last year after Jaemin invited him to go to our house. He even confessed to me at a party we did at our house. I ghosted him for a while because I don't have feelings for him.

I admitted that he was cute. Moreover, nowadays he looked good than he looked before. He glowed up. I hesitated to go but decided to take a try even if this will make me regret my decisions.

I finally agreed, "Okay. Just once." Jaemin literally bear-hugged me until I ran out of air.

"Sure. Jisung will be here sooner. You'll go with him." He said as I walked to my room again. I sighed heavily. Maybe I shouldn't agree to it. I looked around my closet to find another comfortable clothes I can found to layer it on my athletic wear.