o

Jisung and I stared through the window of the gym studio. The entrance were all made from glasses. We can see the inside from outside. We were amazed to see all those healthy-looking muscle man.

My eyes lingered around to find a woman but there was none. I found a little bit uncomfortable to be all around man like this.

Jisung nudged me, “Noona.” I shot a look up to him. He gestured me to enter, “Ladies first right?” I sighed before pushing the glass door. The bell rung.

The scent of vanilla greeted me before I can smell the pungent sweats from everyone inside. A young very muscular man greeted us from the desk, “Hi! Nice to see you. Have you been here before?”

Damn! His muscles were about to popped out from his black shirt. His weird hair color with green tips at his blonde hair popped out from his forehead. He was sweating. Probably was working out just now before we arrived.

Jisung cleared his throat, “We come under Na Jaemin's name.” The front desk guy smiled, “I see. Where is him? I haven't been seeing him for a while now.”

I rolled my eyes, and wanted to answer him the truth about Jaemin not going to the gym day. But Jisung cut me up, “He was sick.”

The front desk guy smiled before leading us to an empty gym hall.

“This is where all the woman used to work out but since you're on session, lets meet your gym coach.”

“A women?” Both Jisung and I asked at the same time. The guy giggled, and shook his head.

“No, but he used to train women. Since you guys come partnered, it will be okay for him to coach you both.” He explained before a muscular, brown-haired man popped out of view. He walked away after saying the man was our coach.

Jisung and I looked at each other before having our jaws dropped. How can someone be so attractive and hot when he is working out and all sweaty?

Jisung snapped his fingers infront of me. “Noona, I can see you're drooling on him. You better keep the thoughts away before I — ”
Jisung was stopped after he heard heavy footsteps behind him which I'd heard it too.

“Hi, Shownu, your gym coach.” He introduced himself expresionless. He smiled a little that made him look like a bear.