u

The song ended and I stood up. I clapped my hands and ready to leave the dance studio.

“Where are you going, miss?” He said, while catching up to my steps. I shuffled towards the door.

“I need to get home. I mean, its late.” I said, faking an excuse.

“Can I send you off?” He asked. His sweet voice melted me. I just smiled before going down the stairs. He followed behind. I bend to pick up my stuffs.

“Jaeyoung.” Wonho's voice rung up when I walked nearer to the exit.

“Thank you for being here. Thank you for being with my hyung.” He pointed towards Shownu's directions. I looked to my back. Shownu tried to avoid eye contacts while rubbing his nape.

“What do you mean?” I asked him, in confusion. “You know it. Looking foward to see you here again.” Wonho gave a little salute.

I shook my head slightly, “Well, thanks for making me almost dead today.” I looked at Shownu and once again he avoided my gaze.

I left the gym studio, dragging my feet to home with all energy that I had left. I wished I left earlier with Jisung. I make my way to our apartment which is 2 blocks away. Luckily it wasn't that far since I used to walk the way.

It was dark, and not everyone walked to the neighbourhood this night. My feet gave up suddenly. I fall to the ground with a loud thump. Heavy footsteps shuffled around me.

I heard familiar voice calling my name, “Jaeyoung. Jaeyoung.” My eyes give up as everything went blank.

I woke up to the voice of Jaemin. I called his name as everything went clear to my ears.

“Noona...” I feel his hands on mine. I opened my eyes to see him.

“I'm here. I'm here.” He comforted me.

“Jaeyoung.” A familiar voice called after me. I looked around and to my suprise I saw Shownu.

I asked Jaemin to help me to sit down. I looked over to Shownu, he had a frown in his forehead. Clearly showing that he is worried but why.

“Why are you here?” I asked. Instead, Jaemin answered it for me. “You're lucky he followed you home. What happened if you passed out and no one helped you?”

“I mean by no one is that, there might be bad guys around here. With you, in that clothes, you're luring every bad guy to you.” Jaemin babbled. I looked down to my outfits. Right, I was still in my gym outfits. Too exposed to be seen.

“Thanks.” I muttered, and squeeze Jaemin's hands. “No! Thank him!” Jaemin pointed at Shownu. He flinched a little when Jaemin pointed him. Jaemin left my room.

“Hi. I'm sorry for following you home but—”

“Thank you.” I cut his words and smiled. He scooted over to my bed. He sat down next to me.

“Do you even feel good now? Do you always passed out like this or what?” He asked, with a worried tone in his voice.

I smiled, “No. First time.”

He sighed of relief and nodded his head. I continued, “I didn't pass out if only you let me eat before continuing the session.”

He paused before continuing, “You were the one who's going to exercise!”

“Yeah, but Wonho wanted to give his protein bar but then you came to the moment.”

“Oh! So youre sneaking to eat protein bar from him? What if I don't come to the moment? You'll be cheating on your gym day.”

We continued to babble on each other until Jaemin came to the door. “Go to the living room. Now.” I stood up from my bed and walked to the living room. Shownu trailed me behind.

“Here. Eat. Its your last.” Jaemin said while handing me a small box of pizza. I used to share with him but now he wanted me to just eat alone. I can see that he ordered fried chicken for him and Shownu.

“Tomorrow you'll be eating on new menu. No pizza. No fried chicken. No ramen. Just eat healthy.” Jaemin instructed me. Sometimes, my little brother acts like he was older.

As I shove all the food to my mouth, Shownu spoke, “I'll see you again tomorrow on my gym session.” I almost choke on my pizza. Jaemin handed me water.

“Yes tomorrow. WE, will be joining on his gym session.” Jaemin said, as he glared at me. I gulped, and let out a soft no.

Both looked at me, glaring. They paused eating. “Okay, fine. I'll go.” I grunted. That was a day without food with gym coach, Shownu.

THE END
THANKYOU FOR READING THIS!