w

“TWENTY ONE!” I was pulling off those weird looking weight lifting machine infront of me. Jaemin was on the other side doing the same.

“Keep it moving, pretty!” He encouraged me, which made me blushed a little. I grunted as I keep pulling of those weight lifting machine towards me.

“Hey, what's your name?” I can feel he's whispering to my neck.

“WHAT?” I said, before unconsiously letting go the weight. It pulled me over alongside.

“Noona!” I heard Jisung's voice echoed.

Shownu giggled, “Be careful, you'll hurt yourself.” He looked at me which making me already looking like a tomato.

“Okay.. I'm sorry.” I avoided his glances on me. He kept assisting me while I do the weight lifting workout, so do he did with Jisung.

But you know, it was obvious that he paid attention to me more than Jisung. Maybe he is just flirty.

I glanced over the digital clock at the wall, it was showing I got 10 minutes before going to 11 a.m. This means I am going to have this sessions ended.

“Okay, lets go cool ourselves up.” Shownu clapped his hands. Jisung and I stood infront of him while doing the cooling down exercises.

I can see Jisung wanted to left so bad that he hurriedly took his bag after the sessions.

Shownu looked at me, “Are you free afterwards?” Um. No. Maybe he was just another flirty gym coach. Maybe he did this to another woman.

“Yes.” I mean no. Why do I said things like that? Why do my head says no but my mouth says yes.

“Great, I'm looking foward to see you in my next sessions. All women will be there so don't worry.” He blurted out while handing me a towel. I wiped my sweats from my face.

“Noona, I had swimming training at. I need to go. You coming?” Jisung asked, he shuffled towards me impatiently.

I froze there, “No. You can go first.” Jisung nodded and hugged me before he left. I walked to the front desk.

“Hi.” I said, to the very muscular young man. He smiled, he had that bunny-looking at his face, “Yes, what can I help you?”

I hesitated a bit before continuing, “Do you have food here?” Dammit, that was the stupid questions I ever asked when going to the gym.

He paused then leaned on me. He toned down his voice, “Shownu cannot hear you saying that. We had snacks vending machine there but you'll get caught.” He pointed a white vending machine at the men's sections.

“W-why? I'm hungry.” I whispered along him.

“You're in sessions with Shownu right?” He asked and I nodded but with a pout. Damn, I felt so hungry right now.

“When is it?” He asked again. “He said, we'll wait for the others to come.” I explained, still lowering our voices.

“Here, I got some protein bar. Don't tell Shownu I gave you.” He handed me a protein bar. I never eat one but I guess that can fill me up till the next sessions. Hope so.

“Don't tell what?” Shownu's appeared out of nowhere. The guy pulled back the protein bar he gave me. I wished I was fast enough to get that.

“Nothing. Its just don't tell him...” He paused, looking around for answers. I suddenly uttered what's on my mind, “Don't tell him that he's handsome.” The front desk guy and I agreed.

Shownu blushed and giggled, “Thanks?” then he moved closer to me. “Lets get going.” He gestured me to the class.

I nodded and agreed. I proceed to say something, “The name is Na Jaeyoung.” Both guys looking at me. I smiled.

The front desk guy smiled, “Wonho.” He stood down to his seat and continued his work. Shownu gave me a look. “I'm telling so its easier to call.” He grinned.