•Edd Goldsmith•

•Edd Goldsmith•
Age: 17
Sexuality: straight

Edd Goldsmith is Tom's best friend, and a very close childhood friend of Matt's

Edd Goldsmith is Tom's best friend, and a very close childhood friend of Matt's. He's a very open and sweet boy who honestly just wants to put himself out there. He spends most of his time hanging around Matt, or his other friends. He's more of a follower than a leader so he's usually in a group of people, or sticking close to Matt's side.

He stands at 5"8, and will often lean his arm on Tom's head to mess with him. He likes playing guitar in his free time, even writing short songs, but he also spends a lot of time at Matt's or Tom's house. He's very friendly, even clingy at times, but he's easy to approach and even easier to talk to.

Him and Matt go way back all the way to middle school, but him and Tom get along much better. He tends to get into small arguments with Matt, but nothing crazy. His favorite shirt is a green T-shirt, with a dark logo of his favorite musical duo IDKHBTFM, along with a white and green long sleeved double tone shirt. He is always wearing a small silver pendant with a music note engraved into it, it was a gift from Tom and he almost never takes it off (it's usually under his shirt). He also seems to have an absolute love for ripped jeans, and is usually wearing some.

═ ∘◦❦◦∘ ═

Edd is the owner of a young female gray tabby named Ringo, which is the cause of his many, many cuts and scratches. In fact he is often covered in bandaids, mostly on his hands. He also lives with his younger sister Mia(age 6) and his mother (age 39) and father (age 41). He can drive, but has sadly failed every single drivers test he's taken and has still not officially gotten his license.

But he drives anyway-

═ ∘◦❦◦∘ ═

Acne has been a problem with Edd for years, since he absolutely sucks at washing his face. But something that he enjoys using is face masks, even though they say they're supposed to work, they never really do.

Other than that Edd is a social butterfly and finds no issue in striking up conversations with people. He also tends to drag Tom into things he isn't exactly okay with, like meeting new people for example (wow Tom). In fact Tom met most of his high school friends through Edd, it's basically equivalent to the 'extrovert adopting an introvert' scenario.

═ ∘◦❦◦∘ ═

Over all, Edd is a very happy go lucky kind of guy who enjoys meeting new people, and is quite the chatterbox. He loves drawing when he can, and likes showing off his work to Matt or Tom. He has a really bad habit when it comes to procrastination, and will sometimes bug Matt to copy his work, which Matt will rarely agree to. If he says no then Edd would pretty much try to make him give in by crying, somehow, a natural talent of his. And Matt will sometimes give up, but not always.

When he's not crying, Edd is actually a very talented singer, and will often play his guitar and sing for Tom. Which Tom enjoys greatly. In fact he's even duetted with the ukulele, but this almost never happens.

═ ∘◦❦◦∘ ═

A few facts

═ ∘◦❦◦∘ ═

-Edd's favorite colour is green

-He was actually quite short in middle school, but hit a growth spurt all throughout grade 9

-Is crazy good at Mario kart, and would probably kick your ass

-He knows many songs on his acoustic guitar and will gladly play for you If you ask him

-His favorite genre of music is acoustic (obviously), but also really enjoys pop and pop rock

-Has never actually had a girlfriend, but has attempted, and failed, to flirt

-Is absolutely terrified of heights, he does like rollercoasters but you may have to hold his hand or he will scream the whole time

-Has a noticeable tooth gap and doesn't smile with his teeth for this reason

-Isn't the best in school, but puts in an honest effort(... Sometimes)

═ ∘◦❦◦∘ ═

═ ∘◦❦◦∘ ═

:)