Foxy x Male Reader

Requested by: -_Raphael_Santiago_-

You're an animitronic in this!

(Y/F/A) -----------> your favorite animal. Since you have to be one, might as well make it so that you're your favorite animal
____________________________________

Your POV

I was sitting at a table. It's been a few days since the new guy started, but I didn't feel the need to kill him. I sighed and looked over at a certain fox. Freddy walked over, a smirk on his face.

"If you like him, tell him," he told me.

"If only it was that easy. I'm scared he won't feel the same," I responded.

That was true. I do have a crush on Foxy. It happened ever since I came here as a kid. That was, until, I was lead into the same fate as 5 kids that were killed and stuffed into a suit.

The only ones who know about my crush on the pirate fox is Freddy, Bonnie and Chica. They're always finding ways to set us up, but it never works.

I looked up and huffed, Chica holding a fishing rod with a mistletoe on the hook.

"It's not even Christmas!" I yelled at her.

That was until Foxy came over and I blushed a dark shade of (F/C). He leaned in and ended up taking my lips with his. When he pulled away I frowned, missing his lips against mine.

"I love you, (Y/N)," he said, making me look away shyly.

"I-I love you too, Foxy," I responded.

He toom my hand and pulled me towards Pirate's cove. We cuddled and talked the night away, ignoring the blood curdling screams of the night guard.

"I love you, Foxy," I said, starting to fall asleep.

"I love you too, my little (Y/F/A)," he answered.

After he said that, the two of fell asleep until the next night, which probably left the new Night guard scarred and me limping for a few days or so.
____________________________________

Sorry if it's short. I tried to get it done as soon as I could. Again, I'm sorry!