BEN Drowned x Male reader

Requested by: BeddyByeTime
In this, you're new to the mansion and caught the eye of a certain game killer. Sorry if it's not what you're thinking, but still
____________________________________

Your pov

It has only been a few hours since I arrived at Slenders' mansion, and I've already had the feeling of being watched. I shrugged it off and went to get a shower. I always hated being watched, but I need to find out who is staring at me a lot.

BEN's POV

I was staring at the new guy. He was so cute and he's even shorter than me! He got up and went upstairs, most likely to get showered. I sighed and got up, floating to the living room and crawled into the tv. I used the lights and other electronics to get to the bathroom. I know it's wrong, but with a cute body and figure lime (Y/N)'s, then we're all good!

Once I got there, I didn't come out of the light, staring at his body and him in general.

Time skip to a month later

Back to your POV

It's been a month and I started to develop a crush on BEN. I have to hide the fact I'm gay from everyone, due to the fear if they're homophobic. I was in my room, balling my eyes out. My now ex-boyfriend had dumped me by posting a picture on Instagram and tagging me in it. I'm busy now, but it's my day off since I told Slender about the break up. I heard a knock at my door. I sighed and got up, walking over and unlocking the door before going back to my bed. BEN walked in and sat on my bed next to me.

Back to BEN's POV

I heard crying coming from (Y/N)'s room, so I went to check up on him. I knocked on the door before I heard footsteps and the click of the lock. I opened the door and walked in, closing it behind me. I walked over to his bed and sat down, pulled him up and looked into his beautiful (E/C) orbs.

"Is everything ok, (Y/N)?" I asked him, getting a head shake from right to left.

"N-no. I'm not ok, BEN," he whimpered out.

"Do you want to talk about it?"I asked him while wiping away his tears.

He told me about everything and I growled. That was until I felt soft lips against mine, before kissing back. We pulled away for air and looked into each others eyes.

"I love you, BEN," I heard him say.

"I love you too, (Y/N)," I responded.

We cuddled with each other and fell asleep. Let's just say he will never cry again, since his ex is now dead and I will never break his heart.
____________________________________

Another one done! Sorry if it's short, again