Denki Kamimari x Male Reader

Requested by: SilverPhantom12

You all better know your quirk, since I'm not coming up with it. Sorry

(Q/N)------------> Quirk Name

You're also new to UA
____________________________________

Your POV

I was running to UA, my new school. I was transferred here once my parents found out about my bullying. I sighed and got there, before walking in and going to class 1-A. I sighed and rubbed my eyes, still tired from waking up at like 4:30 in the morning. I got to the classroom and knocked on the door. I heard a lazy "come in" and walked inside. I looked around and blushed. I was really shy and embarrassed easily.

Time skip to lunch three months later

I was looking for a spot to sit at, too scared to ask anyone if I could sit with them. I seen a green haired male wave frantically at me and I blushed in embarrassment as I walked over to him and the group.

"Hey, (Y/N)!" Izuku said happily.

I smiled shyly and sat next to Denki, since that's the only place that was free at the table.

"Hey, (Y/N). Can you meet me after school?" he asked, and I nodded.

Time skip to after school

I was at the place Denki had requested to meet him at. I saw the blonde, that I have a crush on, walk over.

"Hey, uhm... I wanted to tell you that I........ I love you," he said, sounding scared.

I ended up kissing him and pulled away with a dark blush.

"I-I love you too, Denki," I answewd.

After that, we went to his place to cuddle and have a sleepover.
____________________________________

It's short, I know. I'm sorry about that