Bloody Painter x Male Reader

Requested by: seltsamesDing

You and Helen are childhood friends and you have a crush on him. Sorry if this isn't the description you want
___________________________________

Your POV

I was visiting Helen at the mansion. I knew about the killers, but I never ever told the cops.

"Can you hand me the red paint?" my childhood friend asked me.

I nodded and went and got the red paint, before returning with the can of paint. I hummed and got curious as to what he's painting, but he didn't let me see it.

"It's a surprise, (Y/N), you're not allowed to see it until it's finished," he told me.

"Alright, Helen," I responded, hiding a blush.

Helen's POV

I blushed behind my mask when I heard (Y/N)'s sweet, angelic voice. At least, that's how it sounds to me. I was painting a picture for the smaller boy, that's why I didn't want him to see it until it's finished.

Timeskip

Still Helen's POV

It's finally done! I got (Y/N) to close his eyes and turned the painting around.

"Open your eyes, (N/N)," I told him.

He opened his eyes and gasped. I took off my mask and walked over to him.

"Do you like it?" I asked.

"I don't like it, Helen," he stated making me frown, before he added, "I love it."

I smiled at those words and pulled him into a hug.

"I love you, (N/N)," I said to him.

"I love you too, Helen," he said back, making me smile.

I kissed him and ended up taking him out on a date. First we went out to eat, then to a cliff to watch the sunset. It was the perfect evening and the two of ended up making out with each other when ever we got the chance to.
____________________________________

Done, but it's short. I'm sorry that they're short, but if I get anymore ideas for them, I'll be sure to update them as soon as possible.